• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Assign Different Roles for Fundraiser Chair and Payment Receiver?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for their products and allows returns within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. If an order needs to be cancelled, customers can contact customer service and it can be cancelled if it has not been processed. Tracking information is provided for orders and customers can request gift receipts and include personalized messages. If a shipping address needs to be changed, customers should contact customer service as soon as possible and changes may not be possible if the order has already been shipped.
lovecookn
Gold Member
Can we have the chair of the fundraiser not be the "host" or the one that everything ships to?

I need the orders to go to one lady and the check to go to another! How do I do this in P3:confused:????

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!!

I don't think you can assign separate addresses. Would the person receiving the products be able to mail the check to the person who needs it?

Yes, you can. I have had the chairperson listed as the "host" and had the show shipped to me in the past, so I'm sure you can ship it to another person. Just be sure to write in the first address line "Ship to Consultant" if you're having it shipped to you, or "C/O Sally Smith" if it's going to another person's address and make sure you put it in the "Other shipping" area (don't override the host's address in case you need it later).

Oh, but just read the rest of your note. (sorry!) If the products are going to another person, they will get the check, as well. The check goes to the same place the products are shipped to. Sorry!

Thanks!...

Shoot!:grumpy:

Has anyone ever called H.O. and asked how to do something like this?
I will call them tomorrow, I guess.:rolleyes:

Can I return a product if I am not satisfied?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I cancel my order after it has been placed?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If the order has not yet been processed, we can cancel it for you. However, if the order has already been shipped, you will need to follow our return process.

Can I track my order?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order's status and estimated delivery date.

Do you offer gift wrapping?

We do not offer gift wrapping services, but we do offer gift receipts upon request. You can also include a personalized message in the order notes during checkout.

Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?

If you need to change your shipping address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If the order has not yet been processed, we can update your shipping address. However, if the order has already been shipped, we may not be able to make any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sammissh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies