1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Help! Is it possible to...

1. lovecookn

lovecookn Member Gold Member

Can we have the chair of the fundraiser not be the "host" or the one that everything ships to?

I need the orders to go to one lady and the check to go to another! How do I do this in P3:confused:????

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!!

Oct 4, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I don't think you can assign separate addresses. Would the person receiving the products be able to mail the check to the person who needs it?

Oct 4, 2009
  3. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Yes, you can. I have had the chairperson listed as the "host" and had the show shipped to me in the past, so I'm sure you can ship it to another person. Just be sure to write in the first address line "Ship to Consultant" if you're having it shipped to you, or "C/O Sally Smith" if it's going to another person's address and make sure you put it in the "Other shipping" area (don't override the host's address in case you need it later).

4. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Oh, but just read the rest of your note. (sorry!) If the products are going to another person, they will get the check, as well. The check goes to the same place the products are shipped to. Sorry!

5. lovecookn

lovecookn Member Gold Member

Thanks!...

Shoot!:grumpy:

Has anyone ever called H.O. and asked how to do something like this?
    I will call them tomorrow, I guess.:rolleyes:

Oct 4, 2009
Have something to add?