• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Guide: Sending an Individual Order for Thanksgiving - Tips and Tricks

In summary, to place an individual order with Pampered Chef, you can either do so online through their website or through a consultant. Delivery time varies but is generally within 5-7 business days. Changes cannot be made to orders once they are placed, and returns are accepted within 30 days. Discounts and promotions may be available for individual orders, which can be found on the website or through a consultant.
ChefVicki
Does anyone know how to send in an individual order?? I have never had to do this before, I have someone that wants something before Thanksgiving and I don't have a show going in.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Vicki~
Oh also I don't subscribe to the PC website

If you have Pampered Partner you can submit it that way. Just go to the top where it has Shows and click there then it will come up for you to choose on Kitchen, Catalog, Individual and click that then proceed and follow along.

but I do have a consultant that I order from regularly

Hi Vicki,

Sending in an individual order is actually quite simple. You can either contact your consultant and let them know what you would like to order, and they can place the order for you, or you can go directly to the PC website and place the order yourself. If you don't have a subscription to the website, you can still browse the products and add them to your cart, but you will need to create an account and enter your consultant's information at checkout. Your consultant will still receive credit for the sale and you will be able to get your order in before Thanksgiving. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy shopping!

What is the process for placing an individual order?

The process for placing an individual order is simple. You can either place your order online through our website or you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place the order for you. Simply provide the consultant with the item numbers and quantities of the products you would like to purchase.

How long will it take for my individual order to be delivered?

The delivery time for individual orders varies depending on your location and the availability of the products. Generally, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. If there are any delays or issues with your order, your consultant will inform you.

Can I make changes to my individual order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an individual order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes to it. This includes adding or removing items, changing quantities, or changing the delivery address. We advise double-checking your order before placing it to avoid any issues.

What is the return policy for individual orders?

If you are not satisfied with your individual order, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The items must be in their original packaging and in new condition. Please contact your consultant for further instructions on returning your order.

Are there any discounts available for individual orders?

We offer various discounts and promotions throughout the year for individual orders. These can include free shipping, discounts on certain products, or free gifts with purchase. Check our website or contact your consultant for current promotions and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • iddlebiddle