• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for Your Grill | Search Help

In summary, to search for a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Search" bar and enter keywords or ingredients related to the recipe. You can also browse categories or use filters to narrow down your search. Recipes can be saved to your account for future reference by clicking the "Save" button. There are filters available for dietary restrictions such as gluten-free or vegetarian. To submit a recipe for consideration on the website, email [email protected] with the full recipe, photo, and any tips or variations. Recipes can also be printed by clicking the "Print" button.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I know I found a recipe for chocolate chip cookies made on rectangle stone on grill. I've searched the threads and I thought it was Rae who posted it and I've searched her posts and I can't find it. I think I remember it but don't want to mess it up. If anyone knows it can you please post it.

I don't think it would have been a Pampered Chef recipe as stoneware should not go on the grill. Good luck findind it though!

bumping..........

Here you go: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f8/looking-tool-tips-62316/#post743834

To find it, I went to google and searched for

cookie on the grill site:chefsuccess.com

I always have a hard time with the built in search on here, so if you add site:chefsuccess.com to a google search, it will search for whatever you're looking for, just on this site.

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with that recipe. The recipe for chocolate chip cookies made on a rectangle stone on the grill was actually posted by consultant Karen in our online community. Here is the link to the post: [insert link]. I hope this helps and happy baking!

1. How do I search for a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for a recipe on our website, simply click on the "Search" bar located at the top of the page. Type in keywords or ingredients related to the recipe you are looking for and hit enter. You can also browse our categories or use the filters to narrow down your search.

2. Can I save recipes to my account for future reference?

Yes, you can save recipes to your account by clicking on the "Save" button located next to the recipe. This will save the recipe to your personal recipe box for easy access in the future.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions or filters I can use when searching for recipes?

Yes, you can use our filters to search for recipes that meet certain dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. Simply select the desired filters before searching for a recipe.

4. How do I submit a recipe to be featured on the Pampered Chef website?

To submit a recipe, please email us at [email protected]. Make sure to include the full recipe, a photo, and any tips or variations. Our team will review the recipe and contact you if it is chosen to be featured.

5. Can I print out a recipe from the website?

Yes, you can print out a recipe by clicking on the "Print" button located next to the recipe. This will open a printer-friendly version of the recipe for you to print or save as a PDF.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
barbara_anne
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies