• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Want the September Incentive!!!

In summary, the conversation discusses ways to get one more show for the September incentive. Suggestions include offering reduced shipping for faraway customers, offering a host without hosting show, and splitting the rewards among 10 hosts. The hosts would need to group their orders and have the show shipped to one person to split the rewards.
Kisha1210
Hi all,
I need some help. Anyone out there looking for one more show to get the Sept incentive? What did you do? I have called and called and called and left messages to no avail. I've booked October shows, but I need one more for September. I'm thinking about having a online/catalog show and putting it on FB. How can I advertise that to entice people? Let me know what you did. Thanks all!

Kisha :)

I did my own show and offered anyone who was far away - we move a lot so I have a customers all over the place - reduced direct shipping. Even if it cuts your commission in half, it's still getting you another show. I only got one order that way, but it was over $60 so that right there put me nearly half way to a catalog show and then I just got an order here or there while I was out to make up the rest. I'll be turning it in tonight.

Here is my Directors way of getting one more show.. She has done it in the past and it worked great.
I am offering a Host without Hosting Show to help me and you!! Here's how it works:I will submit a $1,000 show on September 29th (or earlier if full). The fist 10 people to bring me $100 in orders become one of my 10 hosts on this party!! I will be offering each host (after their $100 purchase), in order of received orders, a host reward as follows:
Host #1 - Receives a Half Price Item
Host #2 - Receives $50 in additional free product
Host #3 - Receives $40 in additional Free Product
Host #4 - Receives $30 in additional Free Product
Host #5 - Receives $15 in additional Free Product
Host #6 - Receives $15 in additional Free Product
Host #7 - Receives $15 in additional Free Product
Host #8 - Receives $15 in additional Free Product
Host #9 - Receives $15 in additional Free Product
Host #10 -Receives $15 in additional Free ProductIf we only make it to $500 show, then the rewards would be as follows:Host #1 - $40 in additional free product
Host #2 - $30 in additional free product
Host #3 - $20 in additional free product
Host #4 - Free Pantry Sauce ($12.50 value) and a 25% discount on purchase
Host #5 - 25% discount on purchase.Host speacials cannot be used towards original $100 in orders.So...how do you get a $100 order if you don't currently need $100 in product? Call a few friends and group your orders! Split the reward! It is up to you! How about teacher gifts for Christmas? Family gifts for Christmas? It will be here before you know it!!

so, how does she submit the orders? are the hosts all guests on one big show?

byrd1956 said:
so, how does she submit the orders? are the hosts all guests on one big show?

Yes, I would think so. It's just like that $1000 mystery host party. That $1000 makes up the host benefits that are split between the 10 hosts.

The only thing would be that you would need to have the show shipped to you to split all the host reward orders among all the different hosts.

Thanks everyone! I submitted my two shows! Waiting for my September incentive :)

What is the September incentive and how do I qualify?

The September incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants. To qualify, you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company. These goals may vary each month, so be sure to check with your upline or the company's website for the specific requirements.

When does the September incentive period start and end?

The September incentive period typically runs from the 1st to the last day of the month. However, this may vary depending on the specific promotion. It is important to check with your upline or the company's website for the exact dates to ensure you do not miss out on the incentive.

What are the rewards for achieving the September incentive?

The rewards for achieving the September incentive may vary each month. It could include bonuses, free products, or special recognition from the company. The specific rewards for the September incentive will be announced at the beginning of the month, so be sure to check with your upline or the company's website for the details.

Can I still participate in the September incentive if I joined Pampered Chef after the start of the month?

Yes, you can still participate in the September incentive if you joined Pampered Chef after the start of the month. However, you will need to meet the sales and recruiting goals for the remaining days of the month in order to qualify for the incentive. Again, be sure to check with your upline or the company's website for the specific requirements.

How can I track my progress towards the September incentive?

You can track your progress towards the September incentive by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking the "Incentives" tab. This will show your current sales and recruiting numbers and how close you are to meeting the requirements for the incentive. You can also reach out to your upline for assistance with tracking your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Candice
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies