• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back to School Food Party: Looking for Baker Recipes!

In summary, the conversation is about a parent who homeschools their children and is looking for new recipe ideas to make in their new Rectangular Baker. They mention a back to school food party with their homeschool group and ask for suggestions on what to cook. Another person suggests a recipe for Angel Food Cake with crushed pineapple, as well as a Baked Penne with Italian Sausage and a Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Bake. The conversation ends with the original person expressing their excitement to try these recipes at the party.
chef_joyce
I homeschool my children and we are having a back to school food party at the park tomorrow with our homeschool group and I wanted to cook something in my Rectangular Baker that I just got. I was wondering if anyone had any recipes besides the Lasagna Primavera that comes in the Use and Care card. Something I can leave in the baker. :) If so I would love to have it.. thanks soo much!!!

chef_joyce said:
I homeschool my children and we are having a back to school food party at the park tomorrow with our homeschool group and I wanted to cook something in my Rectangular Baker that I just got. I was wondering if anyone had any recipes besides the Lasagna Primavera that comes in the Use and Care card. Something I can leave in the baker. :) If so I would love to have it.. thanks soo much!!!
Combine a package of Angel food cake mix and a 20 ounce can of crushed pineapple (THAT'S ALL) and bake it at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes until set. Once it cools you can add powdered sugar over it or leave it plain.

It's really good! and really easy!

Baked Penne w/ Italian SausageI make the penne pasta and brown some ground beef or Italian Sausage. I then toss them with some red sauce and grate parm or mozzarella over it and baked for a few minutes. I serve directly from the stone. It's wonderful.

Yummyoh my.. those sound yummy.. thanks.. I will try them.. ;)

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear about your back to school food party at the park tomorrow. It sounds like such a fun and delicious way to kick off the new school year. Congratulations on your new Rectangular Baker, it's such a versatile and useful tool in the kitchen.I have a great recipe that I think would be perfect for your event. It's called Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Bake and it's a crowd-pleaser. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oilInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3. In your Rectangular Baker, toss the chicken and broccoli with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken and broccoli and mix well.
5. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese on top.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Let it cool for a few minutes before serving.I hope you and your homeschool group enjoy this delicious and easy recipe. Have a great time at the park tomorrow! Happy cooking!

1. What kinds of recipes can I expect to find at a Back to School Food Party?

At a Back to School Food Party, you can expect to find a variety of recipes that are perfect for busy school mornings and afternoons. These may include make-ahead breakfast options, lunchbox-friendly snacks, and easy weeknight dinner ideas.

2. Do I need to be an experienced baker to attend a Back to School Food Party?

No, not at all! Our Back to School Food Parties are designed for home cooks of all levels. Our recipes are easy to follow and our consultants are happy to provide tips and tricks to help you succeed in the kitchen.

3. Can I bring my children to a Back to School Food Party?

Yes, children are welcome at our Back to School Food Parties! We offer fun and interactive activities for kids to participate in while you learn new recipes and kitchen techniques. Plus, it's a great opportunity for them to try new foods and get excited about cooking.

4. Will I need to purchase any specific equipment or ingredients for the recipes?

No, our recipes are designed to be made with basic kitchen tools and ingredients that you likely already have at home. However, if you are interested in purchasing any Pampered Chef products, our consultants will be happy to assist you.

5. Can I host my own Back to School Food Party?

Yes, you can! Our consultants are always looking for new hosts to share our delicious recipes with. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, and have a fun night in with friends and family. Contact your consultant to schedule your own Back to School Food Party today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • AJ-1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies