• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising for a Competitive Dance/Cheerleading Team: Help Needed!

In summary,My sister in law just contacted me about possible doing a fundraiser. My neice is a member of a competitive dance/cheerleading team. And they are looking for a fundraiser I am very excited and I think it is great but I have never done a fundraiser so I am also lost!! PLEASE HELP!!! The attached documents were originally from a HS swim team's fundraiser. I hope these are helpful. Shari the flyers are great thank you so much for sharing them they have been a great help!! If you have a chance and could post or email the special outside order form that would be great!!
Morvin
My sister in law just contacted me about possible doing a fundraiser. My neice is a member of a competitive dance/cheerleading team. And they are looking for a fundraiser I am very excited and I think it is great but I have never done a fundraiser so I am also lost!! PLEASE HELP!!!

My sister in law and the organization are about 10 hours away so I can't go and set up a dissplay or anything. There are about 100 girls I think it would be most benificial if I sent I catalog for each girl but what else should I send?? what kind of instructions or flyer? also do I have the organization collect all of the money and then just send me one check for everything? what about incintive prizes do I worry about that or does the organization? should I make up a packet for each girl w/ a catalog and order forms in it? or would that be to costly? As you can see my brain is on overload and I'm all over the place I just don't know where to start!!

thank you in adavnce for any help it is appriciated!!!!!

Thanks
Heather

FundraiserI just did a fundraiser for a local school. What I did was send an envelope for each child with a catalog and 5 order forms and a letter explaining how it all works. I'll attach it for you. Then I put stickers on the outside of the folder saying 4 things: make checks out to, extra $ from bookings, return by date, and sales goal $XX. I sent letters home the week before the fundraiser and also a week and a half into it. We did provide incentives for the highest sales and most orders. It does get a little pricey to start because that is a lot of catalogs to give out. I would definitely recommend that the group send you a check for the whole thing and have everyone write their checks out to them. If you have a bounced check it can be REALLY hard to collect, especially when they already have their products!

Attachments

• Parent_FR_Letter[1].doc
    41 KB · Views: 390
  • Dear Parents 2nd week FR letter.doc
    26 KB · Views: 359
Here is what I doThe attached documents were originally from a HS swim team's fundraiser. I hope these are helpful.

I have a special order form that I use, but it is not on my work computer. If you are interested, I can email it to you later this evening.

Attachments

• Fundraiser overview.doc
    26 KB · Views: 534
  • fundraiser profit breakdown.doc
    27 KB · Views: 436
  • FundraisingOrderCollectionInstructions[2].doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 403
  • HBA Try Me Flyer.doc
    24 KB · Views: 433
Great flyers!These are great flyers Shari! Great job! I look forward to the day when I will have a big enough fundraiser to use them. :D
Debbie

Thank You!!!Shari the flyers are great thank you so much for sharing them they have been a great help!! If you have a chance and could post or email the special outside order form that would be great!!

Thank you so much!!
Heather :)
[email protected]

This is the OOForm I useTHis is mine, it's about the same as the other form, feel free to use it if you like!

Attachments

• Feb_FR_ooform[1].doc
    84 KB · Views: 309
You are WelcomeHere is the order form.

Attachments

• HBA Fund Raiser Form.doc
    246 KB · Views: 370

1. How can Pampered Chef help with our fundraising efforts?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen products that are perfect for fundraising. You can host a Pampered Chef party or fundraiser and earn a percentage of the sales towards your team's fundraising goal.

2. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer that would appeal to our team's supporters?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items that are perfect for anyone who loves to cook or entertain. Our products are also great for everyday use, making them appealing to a wide audience.

3. Can we customize the fundraising experience with Pampered Chef?

Yes! Pampered Chef offers customizable fundraising options such as creating a personalized online fundraiser page and setting a specific fundraising goal for your team. You can also choose which products you want to feature in your fundraiser.

4. How much money can we expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser will vary depending on the size of your team, the number of supporters, and the effort put into promoting the fundraiser. On average, teams can earn anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars with a Pampered Chef fundraiser.

5. How can we get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser for our team?

Getting started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser is easy! Simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more about our fundraising options. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful fundraiser for your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • MissyPC