1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Help I have never done a fundraiser & I don't know where to start!!!

1. Morvin

Morvin Member

My sister in law just contacted me about possible doing a fundraiser. My neice is a member of a competitive dance/cheerleading team. And they are looking for a fundraiser I am very excited and I think it is great but I have never done a fundraiser so I am also lost!! PLEASE HELP!!!

My sister in law and the organization are about 10 hours away so I can't go and set up a dissplay or anything. There are about 100 girls I think it would be most benificial if I sent I catalog for each girl but what else should I send?? what kind of instructions or flyer? also do I have the organization collect all of the money and then just send me one check for everything? what about incintive prizes do I worry about that or does the organization? should I make up a packet for each girl w/ a catalog and order forms in it? or would that be to costly? As you can see my brain is on overload and I'm all over the place I just don't know where to start!!

thank you in adavnce for any help it is appriciated!!!!!

Thanks
    Heather

Feb 13, 2006
  2. Fundraiser

I just did a fundraiser for a local school. What I did was send an envelope for each child with a catalog and 5 order forms and a letter explaining how it all works. I'll attach it for you. Then I put stickers on the outside of the folder saying 4 things: make checks out to, extra $ from bookings, return by date, and sales goal $XX. I sent letters home the week before the fundraiser and also a week and a half into it. We did provide incentives for the highest sales and most orders. It does get a little pricey to start because that is a lot of catalogs to give out. I would definitely recommend that the group send you a check for the whole thing and have everyone write their checks out to them. If you have a bounced check it can be REALLY hard to collect, especially when they already have their products!

Attached Files:

3. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Here is what I do

The attached documents were originally from a HS swim team's fundraiser. I hope these are helpful.

I have a special order form that I use, but it is not on my work computer. If you are interested, I can email it to you later this evening.

Attached Files:

Feb 13, 2006
  4. DebbieSAChef

DebbieSAChef Senior Member

Great flyers!

These are great flyers Shari! Great job! I look forward to the day when I will have a big enough fundraiser to use them. :D
    Debbie

Feb 20, 2006
  5. Morvin

Morvin Member

Thank You!!!

Shari the flyers are great thank you so much for sharing them they have been a great help!! If you have a chance and could post or email the special outside order form that would be great!!

Thank you so much!!
    Heather :)
    jhmcguire2@msn.com

Feb 21, 2006
  6. This is the OOForm I use

THis is mine, it's about the same as the other form, feel free to use it if you like!

Attached Files:

7. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

You are Welcome

Here is the order form.

Attached Files:

Feb 21, 2006
Have something to add?