• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Help: Preparing for a Possible Recruit Visit

In summary, for handling a potential recruit, it is recommended to go to Consultant's Corner for resources such as the Consultant Policy Guide and the Come Join Us booklet. It is also suggested to focus on the potential recruit's WHY and address any questions or concerns they may have. Additionally, there are guides available on Consultant's Corner that explain how everyone gets paid, but it is important to avoid overwhelming the potential recruit with too much information. It is recommended to stick to discussing the two ways to earn in Pampered Chef: through sales and building a team.
lauriedip
Help! i have a possible recruit coming over tomorrow. my director is not near and i'm not sure what to say to her or what info to give besides the pamplet.
i'm not sure how everyone gets paid, upline so not sure of everything. help!

Re: recruitsThere is an online training course on Consultant's Corner called The Recruiting Interview. It will walk you through what you should share during an interview. Personally, I would avoid the policy guide- it's too much info for a potential recruit.Do you have a Come Join Us booklet? Walk her through that, that will guide you through the interview very well. Then ask her if she has any questions or concerns- listen carefully, then address them one by one. If you don't have a Come Join Us booklet I believe you can download them off Consultant's Corner.Make sure you start the interview off asking her what attracted her to PC, and focus on that- what her WHY is.Good luck!

Re: recruitsWay to go! If you don't have the Come Join Us book, you can download it from CC. And go to the Files Section on CS and download the notes, Interviews that end in Yes. They are notes from conference that are great with that book!

There is also a guide on CC that shows how everyone gets paid. But, I caution you about getting too into that. For us, its exciting, but for someone new, it might be intimidating.
I would go with:

There are two ways to earn:
* Your sales, which starts out at X and will increase with sales
* Sharing the Opportunity and Building a team

If the recruit asks for specific percentages, that's a different story.

1. What should I do to prepare for a possible recruit visit?

Firstly, make sure to thoroughly research the recruit's background and interests. This will help you tailor the visit to their needs. Next, coordinate with other members of your recruiting team and plan out the itinerary for the visit. Finally, make sure to have all necessary materials and resources ready, such as brochures, campus maps, and schedules.

2. How can I make a good impression during the recruit visit?

Be welcoming and friendly, but also professional. Show enthusiasm for your school and highlight its unique features. Encourage the recruit to ask questions and make sure to answer them thoroughly. Also, be sure to introduce the recruit to current students or alumni who can provide a personal perspective on the school.

3. What should I include in the itinerary for the recruit visit?

The itinerary should include a mix of academic, social, and campus life activities. This can include a campus tour, meetings with faculty and advisors, attending a class or lecture, and participating in extracurricular activities or events. It's also important to leave some free time for the recruit to explore the campus on their own.

4. How can I showcase the best aspects of my school during the recruit visit?

Be sure to highlight your school's unique selling points, such as strong academic programs, opportunities for research or internships, and a diverse and inclusive campus community. You can also showcase any recent achievements or accolades that your school has received. Additionally, make sure to point out specific resources or facilities that may be of interest to the recruit.

5. What follow-up steps should I take after the recruit visit?

It's important to follow up with the recruit after their visit to maintain their interest and address any remaining questions or concerns they may have. You can do this through a personalized email or phone call, and also by sending additional information or materials about your school. It's also helpful to continue to stay in touch with the recruit throughout the application process to ensure they have all the support they need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisamac
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • EmilyStraw