1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help! i have a possible recruit coming over tomorrow. my director is

1. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

Help! i have a possible recruit coming over tomorrow. my director is not near and i'm not sure what to say to her or what info to give besides the pamplet.
    i'm not sure how everyone gets paid, upline so not sure of everything. help!

Sep 21, 2009
  2. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Sep 21, 2009
  3. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Re: recruits

There is an online training course on Consultant's Corner called The Recruiting Interview. It will walk you through what you should share during an interview. Personally, I would avoid the policy guide- it's too much info for a potential recruit.

Do you have a Come Join Us booklet? Walk her through that, that will guide you through the interview very well. Then ask her if she has any questions or concerns- listen carefully, then address them one by one. If you don't have a Come Join Us booklet I believe you can download them off Consultant's Corner.

Make sure you start the interview off asking her what attracted her to PC, and focus on that- what her WHY is.

Good luck!

Sep 21, 2009
  4. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

Congrats on your recruit!!

5. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Way to go! If you don't have the Come Join Us book, you can download it from CC. And go to the Files Section on CS and download the notes, Interviews that end in Yes. They are notes from conference that are great with that book!

There is also a guide on CC that shows how everyone gets paid. But, I caution you about getting too into that. For us, its exciting, but for someone new, it might be intimidating.
    I would go with:

There are two ways to earn:
    * Your sales, which starts out at X and will increase with sales
    * Sharing the Opportunity and Building a team

If the recruit asks for specific percentages, that's a different story.

Sep 21, 2009
Have something to add?