• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Don't Know Where to Post This Question!

In summary, the past allowed HWC customers to purchase items at a discount. It is still allowed, but you must order them from the supply cart. The drop down box to choose the order type is under Supply, Samples, and Kit Enhancement. Personal orders are not currently available.
MissChef
Gold Member
In the past I know we were allowed to buy the HWC products for a discount.. are we still allowed to do that and if so, where do we order them at?? I wanted to get them before my May shows start! Please advise! :) Thank you so much!

You can order them from the supply cart. HTH.

okay, and where's that? LOL! I'm sorry I'm so tired and out of it, that I can't even figure out what HTH means??

Hope That Helps. ;)

It depends on what you want to order as to where you find them. All can be ordered via P3. Use the Add New Non-commissioned order and set up your order. This will bring up a drop down that will ask for the order date. Put that in. Then using the actual drop down box choose which type of order. Supply, Sample, Replacement, Personal or Kit Enhancement. There are things under Supply orders, spice blends, some cookware and some other items. Not just paperwork, that have their own discount amounts. Under Samples, those are the new products. 50% off and ordering here means you just started and still can. We are only allowed to use this, when we have been in long enough, to the end of March I think. Don't quote me on that. There is the personal order. Here you order anything you want from the catalog at a 20% discount. Kit enhancement, again, April is the month for 40% off up to $500 in products but only one of each. If you just started that kit enhancement may be a different month. Replacement parts is as it is. parts. Each type of order must be done individually. You can not order supply items on a sample order. HTH!

Thank you, I appreciate your help! I have a show tonight but I will look into P3 tomorrow and figure it out! Thanks again! :)

1. What is the best platform to post my question on?

The best platform to post your question on would depend on the specific topic or subject matter of your question. Some popular options include online forums, social media groups, and question-and-answer websites. It is important to choose a platform that is relevant to your question and has an active community of users who may be able to provide helpful answers.

2. Can I post my question on multiple platforms?

Yes, you can post your question on multiple platforms if you are still unsure about where to post it. However, it is recommended to avoid posting the same question on multiple platforms simultaneously as it may result in duplicate answers or confusion. Instead, try posting on one platform at a time and if you don't receive a satisfactory answer, you can try a different platform.

3. How do I make sure my question gets noticed?

To increase the chances of your question getting noticed, make sure to provide a clear and concise title that accurately reflects the content of your question. Additionally, provide all the necessary details and context in the body of your question. Including relevant tags or keywords can also help your question get noticed by the right people.

4. Is there a specific time or day that is best to post my question?

There is no specific time or day that is considered the best to post your question. However, it is generally recommended to avoid posting on weekends or holidays when there may be less activity on the platform. It may also be beneficial to post during peak hours when there are more users online and active on the platform.

5. Can I ask for product recommendations or reviews on this platform?

The guidelines for each platform may vary, but in general, it is best to avoid asking for product recommendations or reviews on platforms where the main purpose is to ask and answer questions. Instead, consider joining a relevant group or community where such discussions are encouraged. This will ensure that your question is not flagged as spam or inappropriate for the platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kary
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • princessmeshelle