• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Fix: Correcting Mistakes in Event Emails - Don't Panic!

In summary, to fix a burnt pot, fill it with equal parts water and vinegar and let it sit for a few hours to loosen the burnt bits. To revive wilted vegetables, soak them in ice water for 10 minutes. For lumpy gravy, strain it or use an immersion blender. For overcooked pasta, rinse with cold water and toss with olive oil. To save a dry cake, poke holes on top and pour a mixture of sugar and water.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Okay, I know I should have went to the website forum, but I need a quick answer. I am freaking out!!!!! I had a show last night and the host wanted me to send out an email to the ones who didn't attend. So I used the standard "sorry you can't attend", even though the show is over. When I sent it one of my friends is on the list. She replied back to me and says "huh?" I look through it and the host's name is not correct. Her name is Holly and it says sorry you can't attend Angela's show.
How do I fix this. This makes me look really stupid.

Just resend it with an appology at the top. Most people would understand

You probably went in and adjusted and email one time and it saved it that way. It happened to me. You have to go back in and restore the email to default for it to correct itself. But like Shana said, resend with an apology and most people understand.

1. How can I fix a burnt pot?

To fix a burnt pot, fill it with equal parts water and vinegar and bring it to a boil. Then turn off the heat and let it sit for a few hours. The burnt bits should loosen and be easy to scrub off.

2. What can I do to revive wilted vegetables?

To revive wilted vegetables, soak them in a bowl of ice water for about 10 minutes. This will help crisp them up and make them look and taste fresher.

3. How do I fix a lumpy gravy?

To fix a lumpy gravy, pour it through a fine mesh strainer to remove the lumps. Alternatively, you can use an immersion blender to blend the lumps into the gravy.

4. What's the best way to fix overcooked pasta?

To fix overcooked pasta, rinse it with cold water and then toss it with a little bit of olive oil. This will help prevent it from sticking together and make it more palatable.

5. How can I save a dry cake?

To save a dry cake, use a fork to poke holes all over the top of the cake and then pour a mixture of equal parts sugar and water over it. The sugar will help add moisture back into the cake. You can also try cutting the cake into cubes and using it to make a trifle or bread pudding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • FFBearPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies