• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! Host Wants to Do a Mojita Party?!

In summary, you can use any type of alcohol for mojitos, including white rum, tequila, vodka, and gin. To make mojitos, you will need fresh mint leaves, limes, simple syrup, club soda, and your choice of alcohol. You can also add other ingredients to customize your mojitos. For a large batch, you can multiply the recipe or make a pitcher. Non-alcoholic mojitos can be made by omitting the alcohol and adding more club soda and citrus juice. Mojitos are typically served in highball or collins glasses, but any type of glass will work.
Kimmie
Anyone have any flyers or appetizer ideas on what goes with Mojitos? I tried to talk her in to margaritas - LOL.

Pineapple Salsa would be great!

I've done the Mojitos and Jerk Chicken Nachos together a couple times.

How about the 10 min pork tederloin with the jerk rub?

anything that goes with margaritas will go with mojitos too.

Anyone have a flyer?

11 minute BBQ Chicken sandwiches. Why do you need a flyer. Paint a verbal picture...it's cheaper and more enticing.

Did this on Friday only had 7 guest at show. 6 of the 7 bought the Deep Covered Baker...Mojitos were finished befor started. It is KEY to keep show at 45 minutes and not too long

Jalepeno pizza poppers go great with regular Mojitos and Black Cherry Mojitos. The black cherry Mojitos are delish!!!!!

Chefgirl2 said:
11 minute BBQ Chicken sandwiches. Why do you need a flyer. Paint a verbal picture...it's cheaper and more enticing.

Did this on Friday only had 7 guest at show. 6 of the 7 bought the Deep Covered Baker...Mojitos were finished befor started. It is KEY to keep show at 45 minutes and not too long

HOLY COW! You are my hero---Sorry chefsteph and RaeBates....You've been replaced! LOL ;)

1. Can I use any type of alcohol for the mojitos?

Yes, you can use any type of alcohol for your mojitos. Traditional mojitos are made with white rum, but you can also use tequila, vodka, or even gin for a unique twist.

2. What ingredients do I need to make mojitos?

To make mojitos, you will need fresh mint leaves, limes, simple syrup, club soda, and your choice of alcohol. You can also add other ingredients such as fruit or herbs to customize your mojitos.

3. How do I make a large batch of mojitos for a party?

To make a large batch of mojitos, you can multiply the recipe by the number of servings you need. Alternatively, you can make a pitcher of mojitos by combining all the ingredients in a pitcher and stirring well. Serve over ice and garnish with extra mint leaves and lime slices.

4. Can I make non-alcoholic mojitos?

Yes, you can make non-alcoholic mojitos by omitting the alcohol and replacing it with more club soda. You can also add a splash of citrus juice, such as orange or grapefruit, for extra flavor.

5. What type of glasses should I use for serving mojitos?

Mojitos are traditionally served in highball or collins glasses, but any type of glass will work. For a fun and festive touch, you can also serve mojitos in mason jars or stemless wine glasses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shanz
  • Patti
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Patti
  • Anna Farnum