• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! Host Special "Not' Ordered???

In summary, the speaker is experiencing an issue with the Manual Food Processor for a host special. They have tried updating and submitting the show with the error message, but have not received any answers. Another person suggests that the error message may be related to the guest special and the host will still receive their special item. The speaker is waiting for the orders to arrive to see if the issue has been resolved.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I am using p3 and never had this happen before. I have put in the Manual Food Processor for the host special, but I am still getting the yellow explanation point saying "An eligible FREE Host Bonus/Special has not been ordered". It says this no matter which host special choice I put in. I have done an update and tried to do a manual update from the website. Can't do that because although it still says " click the Manual Update link to the left, and select Run." Run is no longer a choice.
Any advice? I believe if I transmit the show she will still get her host choice because it is listed in her order; I just think it is weird I am getting the 'fix this' message.

I got the same thing on a show I put in last week. I just submitted it with that error message and everything I ordered came just fine. I wondered if maybe it was a message that they were supposed to take off after the 10th for the free item the early hosts this month could get and they just forgot? I didn't get the message with the show I submitted today, so I don't know.I know that doesn't answer your question, but hopefully it gives you peace of mind and you'll have the same outcome I did which was no issues with the order when it came.Shari in TX

Maybe it was telling you that she is eligible for the Guest special???

It said "An eligible FREE Host Bonus/Special has not been ordered" and before we put in the guest special it was listed, too. I ended up transmitting it and we are waiting for the orders to arrive. What you (Shari) say makes sense. Hopefully since the host special was listed as ordered on her order it will come with everything else. Thank you for your comments.

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your p3. I would suggest reaching out to our technical support team for assistance. They will be able to help troubleshoot the issue and provide you with a solution. You can contact them at 1-800-342-2523 or through the "Contact Us" section on our website. In the meantime, you can still go ahead and transmit the show as the host's choice is listed in her order. Thank you for being a pampered chef consultant and for bringing this to our attention. We value your feedback and will work to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Happy cooking!

1. What should I do if my host forgot to order the "Help!! Host Special"?

If your host forgot to include the "Help!! Host Special" in their order, you can still add it to their order by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to assist you in adding the special to the order and ensure that your host still receives the benefits of hosting a party.

2. Can I add the "Help!! Host Special" to my order after the party has ended?

Yes, you can add the "Help!! Host Special" to your order after the party has ended as long as the party is still open. Simply contact our customer service team and they will be able to assist you in adding the special to your order.

3. What happens if my host doesn't want to order the "Help!! Host Special"?

If your host chooses not to order the "Help!! Host Special", that is completely fine. The special is not mandatory and your host will still receive their regular host benefits based on the total party sales.

4. Can I still earn rewards if the "Help!! Host Special" is not ordered?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if the "Help!! Host Special" is not ordered. The special is just an additional perk for hosting a party, but your host will still receive the regular host rewards based on the total party sales.

5. How long will the "Help!! Host Special" be available for?

The "Help!! Host Special" is only available for a limited time and may vary depending on your location. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the exact availability dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • Intrepid_Chef