• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Making the Italian Pot Pie?

In summary, the conversation was about the speaker having their first cooking show in over 2 months, but not having had the chance to practice any fall recipes due to budget constraints and recent injuries. They asked for feedback on the Italian Pot Pie recipe they plan to make on Friday. Tips were provided for preparing the dish, including using a deep dish pie plate, getting creative with the filling, and allowing the pie to cool before serving. The speaker was wished good luck on their show and encouraged to share the results.
Chefstover2
I have my first cooking show in over 2 months on Friday and have only just gotten back into the kitchen myself (I broke my leg in mid-July just after my husband had his hip replaced and am only just now being able to get around). I haven't had the chance to make any of the fall recipes and we are dead broke and I can't afford the groceries to practice...(thank goodness our pantry is full)

So, has anyone made the Italian Pot Pie? Any thoughts or feedback that would be good to know when preparing it on Friday?

TIA!

I made the IPP once for the family. It was good. All I can remember is that it took longer than the recipe said for the dough to bake to golden brown.

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming cooking show, that's so exciting! I'm sorry to hear about your leg and your husband's hip, I hope you both are feeling better. It can be tough to get back into the kitchen after a break, especially when you're on a tight budget. It sounds like you've got a well-stocked pantry though, so that's great!I haven't personally made the Italian Pot Pie, but I did a quick search and it looks delicious. I did find a few tips from others who have made it, so hopefully they'll be helpful for your show:- Make sure to preheat your oven and use a deep dish pie plate or casserole dish.
- Some people recommend using a store-bought pie crust for convenience, but if you have the time and ingredients, homemade crust would make it extra delicious.
- Don't be afraid to get creative with the filling! Some people have added in extra veggies like mushrooms or spinach, or substituted different meats like sausage or ground beef.
- Be sure to let the pie cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving, so it sets up properly.Good luck with your show, I'm sure it will be a hit! And don't worry about not being able to practice beforehand, sometimes the best recipes come from improvising and using what you have on hand. Let us know how it turns out!

1. Can you provide step-by-step instructions for making this recipe?

Yes, all of our recipes come with detailed instructions that are easy to follow. You can also find video tutorials on our website to help you through the cooking process.

2. What ingredients do I need to make this recipe?

The ingredients needed for each recipe are listed in the instructions. You can also find a list of ingredients on our website or in our recipe books.

3. How long will it take to make this recipe?

The time it takes to make each recipe will vary, but we provide an estimated prep and cook time on our website and in our recipe books. Keep in mind that these times may vary based on your own cooking speed.

4. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in this recipe?

While we recommend following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results, you can certainly make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. However, keep in mind that this may alter the taste and texture of the final dish.

5. What tools or equipment do I need to make this recipe?

The necessary tools and equipment for each recipe will vary. However, we do offer a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that can make cooking easier and more efficient. You can find a list of recommended tools on our website or in our recipe books.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
barbara_anne
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies