• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Gingerbread House ???

In summary, the individual was in need of a gingerbread house recipe for a customer who had lost hers. They found the recipe and instructions on an old thread and were surprised to learn that their company used to sell a gingerbread house mold. They shared tips for making a gingerbread house using a basic cookie recipe, a template, royal icing, and various decorations. They also suggested using battery-operated LED lights for added effect. Overall, making a gingerbread house can be a fun and festive activity to do with others.
I need the recipe for the gingerbread house. I had a customer who called me today and she lost hers. She wants to make this for Christmas. We used to have a mold for a complete gingerbread village but this was before I started with Pampered Chef. Does anyone have the recipe??

Ok you guys are awesome. I found the instructions and recipe on an old thread. I didn't even know we used to sell a gingerbread house mold. It looks really cool. Also just goes to show that you never know when an old lead/customer will remember you. This was a customer from a show in August of 2005!!! She didn't order anything but she did call me about this recipe.

Hi there! I don't have a specific recipe, but I've made gingerbread houses in the past and here are some tips that might help:- For the gingerbread dough, you can use a basic gingerbread cookie recipe and just roll it out thicker (about 1/4 inch) to make the house pieces. Be sure to chill the dough before rolling and cutting to prevent spreading.
- If you don't have a gingerbread house mold, you can use a template to cut out the pieces from the rolled out dough. Just search for "gingerbread house template" online and you'll find plenty of options.
- As for assembling the house, royal icing works best as it dries hard and acts as a glue. You can make your own with egg whites and powdered sugar, or buy pre-made icing.
- For decorations, you can use a variety of candies and icing to create a festive and colorful house. Some popular options are gumdrops, candy canes, M&Ms, and sprinkles.
- Don't forget to let the house fully dry and set before moving or decorating further. This can take up to 24 hours.
- If you want to add lights to your gingerbread house, you can use battery-operated LED lights and poke them through the back of the house before assembling. Just be sure to cover the hole with icing afterwards.
- And finally, have fun with it! Making a gingerbread house can be a bit time-consuming, but it's a fun and festive activity to do with family and friends. Good luck!

What comes in the "Help Gingerbread House" kit?

The "Help Gingerbread House" kit includes pre-baked gingerbread pieces, icing mix, decorating candies, and detailed instructions.

Do I need any additional ingredients or tools?

No, everything you need to create your gingerbread house is included in the kit. However, you may want to have a knife or scissors on hand for trimming the gingerbread pieces.

How long does it take to assemble the gingerbread house?

The assembly time will vary depending on your skill level, but on average it takes about 1-2 hours to assemble the gingerbread house.

Can I customize the decorations on my gingerbread house?

Yes, feel free to get creative and add your own personal touches to the decorations. You can also use your own icing or candies if you'd like.

How should I store my gingerbread house after assembling it?

Once assembled, you can display your gingerbread house for up to 2 weeks in a cool and dry place. If you want to keep it longer, we suggest wrapping it in plastic wrap and storing it in an airtight container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • AmyR
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies