• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your PC Business: Tips for Success and Promotion

In summary, Trudie recommends that if you are planning to do a vendor event, you should have at least three host packets prepared, as well as a few more if possible. She also suggests purchasing pretzel treat bags from Hobby Lobby and giving out Paring Knives and Pan Scrapers.
Ann
Hi! I have been with PC for a year but cannot get many parties booked or get my business running. I am getting ready to do my first Vendor Event and do not even know what I should do other than have items to showcase. Should I put sales packets together, a raffle, what? Also, does PC have a place where I can buy shirts, other items? If I am out at the grocery store or something, and I am wearing a shirt that says I sell PC or something, just maybe someone would see and say hey, I need to buy something!!! I need new ways to promote. This is an extra job while I work full time and have a family. But when I retire, I'd like PC to be my full time job!Thanks!

when you will retire

Hi Ann! I just recently did my first Sip & Shop vendor event! I was provided with a small card table to display some of my most favorite items. I used my laptop that converts to a tablet to display the host and guest specials for the next three months. I placed catalogs as well as the PC slips for individuals to fill out. I tried to attach a photo, but I'm not having any luck in doing so. I would suggest having at least three host packets in place, if not a couple more, for those who have an interest in hosting a virtual or in-home cooking show. This event had swag bags, which meant that each vendor placed their business card with a percentage off, "x" amount off, BOGO, sample product, etc. From Hobby Lobby, I purchased the pretzel treat bags for $3.99. My business card fit perfect and inside each bag I also placed a Twix-It Clip. I also handed out Paring Knives and Pan Scrapers (these required a larger more square bag). At the end of the event we were given the items that did not get handed out. We also did a door prize drawing and I used a Season's Best with a $20 gift certificate attached inside. Gift certificate expires in three months and is redeemable with myself only. As for logo wear, you can search PC Gear that is found on Consultants Corner. They have anything and everything to help you get started. Good luck with everything!

20190330_104020.jpg
20190328_123243.jpg
20190328_123256.jpg
20190328_141811.jpg
20190328_141806.jpg
20190328_141824.jpg
20190328_141829.jpg
20190328_141752.jpg
20190328_141757.jpg

Trudie32 said:
These are such cute ideas! And the parking knives are a generous gift. I'd book a show to get one!
Thank you Trudie32!

What is "Help Getting Out There!"?

"Help Getting Out There!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants build their businesses and increase their sales. It provides resources, tools, and support to help consultants reach their goals.

Who can participate in "Help Getting Out There!"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant can participate in "Help Getting Out There!" There is no extra cost to join the program, and it is available to all levels of consultants.

What types of resources are included in "Help Getting Out There!"?

"Help Getting Out There!" includes a variety of resources such as training materials, marketing tips, and social media strategies. There are also monthly challenges and incentives to keep consultants motivated.

How do I join "Help Getting Out There!"?

To join "Help Getting Out There!", simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Help Getting Out There!" link. You will then have access to all the resources and tools available through the program.

Is "Help Getting Out There!" only for new consultants?

No, "Help Getting Out There!" is available to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of how long they have been with the company. It is designed to help consultants at any stage of their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • pkd09
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom