• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings: A Guide to Contacting Past Guests for More Business

In summary, the best ways to get more bookings for your Pampered Chef parties are to reach out to your network, utilize social media, collaborate with other consultants, and offer incentives. When approaching potential hosts, focus on the benefits of hosting and offer a casual invitation. To get bookings from parties, consider offering raffles or giveaways, "party in a box" options, and themed parties. Follow up with potential hosts by sending thank you cards and reminders. To incentivize guests at a party to book their own party, offer special discounts, booking challenges, host specials, and referral programs.
ckmom002
i need some help with getting some bookings i would like to call people that i had as guest at a show to see how there products are and if they need anything else. does anyone have a script to call these people!!!!
also i got some of these referral postcards at nancys artwork would you send them to each of these people??????????

Look On CcUnder downloads you will find customer care calling scripts!

Customer Care ScriptsI got these customer care scripts through my cluster. Hope they help!

Attachments

• Customer Care Calls.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 636
WowThank you so much Melissa.

I really needed this. I had some scripts - but most of them left me stalled and I ran out of things to say and then sounded like I was fishing for business. This sounds like just what i want - HONEST ANSWERS.

i am tried of being strung along.

thank you again

Hi there! I completely understand wanting to reach out to past guests and see if they need anything else or if they have any questions about the products they purchased at your show. Here is a script that you can use when calling them:"Hi [guest's name], this is [your name] from [your company]. I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to personally reach out and thank you for attending my show and supporting my business. I hope you are enjoying the products you purchased and if you have any questions or need anything else, please don't hesitate to let me know. I would love to assist you in any way I can. Also, I have some referral postcards from Nancy's Artwork that I would be happy to send to you if you know anyone who would be interested in hosting a show or joining my team. Thank you again for your support and I look forward to hearing from you soon."As for the referral postcards, it's a great idea to send them to your past guests. It's a nice way to show your appreciation for their support and also potentially gain new customers or team members. Best of luck with your bookings and feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

What are the best ways to get more bookings for my Pampered Chef parties?

The best way to get more bookings for your Pampered Chef parties is to first reach out to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances. Host a launch party or open house to introduce them to the products and offer incentives for booking a party. Utilize social media platforms to promote your parties and offer special deals or discounts. You can also collaborate with other consultants and offer joint parties to reach a larger audience.

How can I approach potential hosts without feeling pushy?

One approach is to focus on the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as earning free products and trying out new recipes. Another approach is to offer a casual and no-pressure invitation, such as "I would love to bring some friends and show you some of our latest products, would you be interested in hosting a party?" It's important to remember that you are simply sharing something you are passionate about and not trying to sell something.

What are some creative ways to get bookings from parties?

You can offer a raffle or giveaway at your parties for those who book a party, such as a free product or discount. You can also offer a "party in a box" where the host can take a box of products and a few recipe cards to share with friends and family. Another idea is to offer a themed party, such as a holiday baking party or a girls' night in, to make it more enticing for potential hosts.

How can I follow up with potential hosts without being too persistent?

One way to follow up without being too persistent is to send a thank you card or email after the initial invitation. You can also follow up with a reminder a few weeks before the party date. If the potential host declines, you can still keep in touch by sending them new product updates or recipes and inviting them to future parties.

What are some ways to incentivize guests at a party to book their own party?

You can offer a special discount or free product for those who book a party at the party. You can also have a booking challenge where the first few guests to book a party receive a prize. Another idea is to offer a host special for those who book a party at the party, such as a discounted product or extra host rewards. Lastly, you can also offer a referral program where guests who refer a friend to book a party can receive a discount or free product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebajoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mamadugan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • pngentil