• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Forgot to Place Host Order For...

In summary, if you forget to place a host order for your event, contact your event coordinator or host immediately for assistance. It may still be possible to place a late order, but it is best to check with the event venue or vendor. There may be additional fees for a late order, so be sure to inquire about their policies. If you do not place a host order at all, there may not be any food or services available for your event. Changes to a host order may be possible, but it is best to make them as soon as possible to avoid complications or fees.
TinasKitchen
the HWC cups/squares!! She wanted to know what her order total was before the cups/squares so I deleted it to tell her and then sent it thru and forgot to add it. Is there a way that HO would send them to her? I'm so upset.

I sent them an email.

I would call HO and you will get an answer faster and be sure to speak with someone who is experienced!

They said they could not help me.. Once the order is placed, a host special cannot be added to the order.

My director just emailed me.. she can get me an additional set b/c someone doesnt want theirs. My director said the same things as HO.. they cannot help me.

I have heard of someone doing a product adjustment, but I'm not sure how that could/would work. It doesn't hurt to try!

Hopefully they can help me resolve this issue.Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about the mistake with the HWC cups/squares. I know how important it is to have everything in order for a smooth transaction. I would recommend reaching out to HO as soon as possible to see if they can help with sending the missing items to your customer. In the meantime, make sure to apologize to your customer and assure them that you are working on getting the cups/squares to them. Mistakes happen, but it's how we handle them that matters. I hope everything gets resolved quickly for you and your customer. Best of luck!

1. What should I do if I forgot to place a host order for my event?

If you have forgotten to place a host order for your event, take immediate action by contacting your event coordinator or host and inform them of the situation. They may be able to assist you in placing a last-minute order or finding an alternative solution.

2. Can I still place a host order after the event has started?

It may still be possible to place a host order after the event has started, but it will depend on the policies and availability of the event venue or vendor. It is best to contact them as soon as possible to inquire about placing a late order.

3. Will there be any additional fees for placing a late host order?

There is a possibility that there may be additional fees for placing a late host order, as the event venue or vendor may need to make special accommodations or expedite the order. It is best to check with them directly for their policies and any potential fees.

4. What if I do not place a host order at all?

If you do not place a host order at all, you may risk not having any food, beverages, or other services available for your event. It is important to communicate with your event coordinator or host to ensure that all necessary orders are placed in a timely manner.

5. Can I make changes to my host order after it has been placed?

It may be possible to make changes to your host order after it has been placed, depending on the policies of the event venue or vendor. However, it is best to make any necessary changes as soon as possible to avoid any complications or additional fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956