• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success: Tips for New Consultants in Reaching $1250 in 30 Days

However, if you can get a few people to order multiple times then that would be great. I think you should definitely do a Halloween themed show! It would be a fun way to kick off your business.
PCGirl77
I finally ordered my kit today, so I’m official. Yay!! Now I need to work on getting my $1250 in 30 days.

Show 1: One of my friends is circulating a catalog around her workplace to collect orders. To that, I will add the 2 orders my husband got from work. I told her we need to close the first week in Oct.

Show 2: My first kitchen show is Oct 6. I have invited everyone I know from work and church and have asked them to bring a friend. I am hoping this is a BIG show. I plan to close this one Oct 9.

Show 3: I have had several people at work tell me they can’t make the show, but would like to place an order and another offered to do a catalog show. I told her she that she can have any of the orders we can collect from our co-workers to add to whatever she gets outside work. I told her we need to close around the middle of Oct.

If these shows are BIG, no problem-o, but I really want another booking in October to push me over the edge. I am thinking of some sort of theme show for Halloween to make it exciting. Do you think that’s a good idea? Or is it too much for a newbie?

I will also circulate a catalog at church for those that can’t make the kitchen show. That should either give me my 4th show or some extra orders to add to one of the other 3 if they need it.

I am doing a booth on November 7th and I feel certain that will be successful, but my 30 days is up on November 4th, so it’s 3 days too late to count.

If you guys have any good advice for me, I sure would appreciate it. I am bound and determined that I will be successful.

Congratulations on starting your biz! You definitely have a good "game plan"!
If I'm not mistaken you get PC $ for every $1250 in sales & 4 shows in your 30 & 90 days! Earn as many as you can because in 4 months you will have kit enhancement, when you will be able to get 40% off up to $500 in product! :D
Be sure to save some for paperwork, because with the calender you have right now your sure to need more catalogs & order forms soon!:)

Best wishes!

Good for you Kim! I'm relatively new and only a part timer.. but I did hit it hard in my first 3 months because the FREE PC Dollars are an AWESOME incentive! Remember you also get them for every four shows in your first 90 days too.
I don't think you're biting off more than you can chew with a Halloween themed show... just keep it simple. Don't go over the top with your theme- but I think that would hold true for both new and 'seasoned' consultants.
Good luck and have fun with it. I always start off with my goals for the show: 1) not to cut off any fingers and 2) not to lick my fingers in front of the group. :)

I think it's great that you are trying to start with a bang. Just don't expect the same group of people to order at each of your new shows. ;) Most will just order once and then they will be done.

Congratulations on becoming an official Pampered Chef consultant! It sounds like you have a great plan in place to reach your $1250 goal in 30 days. Show 1 and Show 2 seem like they will be successful with the help of your friends and their orders. It's a smart idea to have a deadline for closing these shows to create a sense of urgency for your customers.For Show 3, it's great that you have some coworkers who are interested in placing orders or hosting a catalog show. Offering to add their orders to the total for your coworker's show is a great way to boost sales. And having a theme show for Halloween is a fun and creative idea. It's definitely not too much for a newbie, and it could attract more customers and bookings.Circulating a catalog at church is also a great way to potentially get more orders or bookings. You're doing a great job of utilizing your network and resources to reach your goal.As for the November 7th booth, it's unfortunate that it falls a few days after your 30 days is up. However, it's still a great opportunity to showcase your products and potentially gain future customers and bookings.My advice would be to stay organized and keep track of your sales and orders. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to family, friends, and acquaintances to spread the word about your business. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the process. Best of luck to you!

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

To get started as a new consultant, you will first need to sign up with a Pampered Chef mentor or sponsor. They will guide you through the registration process and help you set up your business tools and resources. You will also receive a starter kit with all the necessary materials to begin your Pampered Chef journey.

2. What are the requirements to become a consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Social Security number. You do not need any previous experience or qualifications, but a passion for cooking and a desire to share it with others is highly recommended. A positive attitude and willingness to learn are also important qualities for success as a consultant.

3. How much does it cost to become a consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The most popular starter kit is $99 and includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also larger kits available for those looking to invest more in their business. Keep in mind that this initial investment can be earned back quickly through sales and commission.

4. What support and training is available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers ongoing support and training for all consultants, including new ones. You will have access to online training resources, weekly team meetings, and one-on-one coaching from your mentor or sponsor. There are also national and regional conferences and other events where you can network and learn from other consultants.

5. How can I host my first Pampered Chef party as a new consultant?

Your mentor or sponsor will help you schedule your first Pampered Chef party as a consultant. They will also guide you through the party planning process and provide you with tips and strategies to make it a success. You can also utilize your personal network and social media to invite friends, family, and acquaintances to your first party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Rosechef
Replies