• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Support Haiti Relief Efforts and Get 4 Months of Tasty Tidbits for Free?

In summary, the American Red Cross is offering a free month of Tasty Tidbits to people who donate $10 to their Haiti Relief & Redevelopment Fund. This offer is only good on new donations starting today until January 31, and only applies to online donations done through the ARC website. Both new and existing subscriptions qualify. If you are not yet a subscriber, sign up for a 15 day free trial and then forward me your donation receipt and you'll receive 4 months free.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
From now until the end of January, donate $10 to the American Red Cross's Haiti Relief & Redevelopment Fund, and forward me your email confirmation, and I will credit you 4 months of Tasty Tidbits for free!

This offer is only good on new donations starting today until January 31, and only applies to online donations done through the ARC website (not texting "Haiti", etc). Both new and existing subscriptions qualify. If you are not yet a subscriber, sign up for a 15 day free trial and then forward me your donation receipt and you'll receive 4 months free!

Send your receipt to [email protected] and please spread the word!

Awesome idea! Count me in!

Joy, you rock! I was just wondering to myself which charities to aid and was thinking of making small donations to a few of them, such as Red Cross, Doctors without Borders and maybe Samaritan's Purse.

That's awesome!!

I'm currently running a PC fundraiser for the same thing - and I'm donating my commission. Also, my company from my "other" job (not PC, lol!!) is matching donations we make, up to $2500!!!

Just a quick FYI for those on the fence about this.

I just donated and saw the following on the web site:

Due to the overwhelming generosity of our supporters, we are experiencing a lag time in donation processing. Email receipts may take up to 24 hours to be delivered to your inbox. Thank you for your patience.

I'm not sure if Joy wants to RECEIVE the receipts by the 31st or if the donations need to be MADE by that date, so this might be a good day to make your donation.

Thanks again, Joy.

Joy, I thanked you on Facebook, but wanted to thank you on CS as well. This is so very generous of you and I know a lot of people appreciate it (including me!). Thanks for the opportunity. :)

I'm not sure if the receipt says the date/time donation was made or if it's stamped the same time as the email going out, but I am fine with a little leeway where this is concerned... no worries!

Thanks Joy .. I was just trying to light a fire under some people on the fence. Mine came through already!

I emailed you mine on Thursday. Did you get it yet?

Joy, I am new and just put in my second show.....can you let me in on what is going on....getting my biz off the ground. I know it is 02/03/10 but I would like to "get in"

What is "Help for Haiti - Free for You"?

"Help for Haiti - Free for You" is a program launched by Pampered Chef in response to the devastating earthquake that struck Haiti in 2010. Through this program, Pampered Chef donates a portion of the sales from certain products to support organizations providing aid and relief to Haiti.

Which products are included in the "Help for Haiti - Free for You" program?

Currently, the products included in the "Help for Haiti - Free for You" program are the Help Whip Cancer Mini Spatula, the Help Whip Cancer Flexible Cutting Mat, and the Help Whip Cancer Kitchen Towel. For every purchase of these products, a portion of the sales will be donated to organizations helping Haiti.

How much of the sales from these products go towards helping Haiti?

For every purchase of the Help Whip Cancer Mini Spatula, $1 goes towards supporting organizations helping Haiti. For the Help Whip Cancer Flexible Cutting Mat and Kitchen Towel, $2 from each purchase is donated.

Can I make a direct donation to Haiti through Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not accept direct donations for Haiti. However, by purchasing the products included in the "Help for Haiti - Free for You" program, you are indirectly supporting Haiti through the donations made by Pampered Chef.

How long will the "Help for Haiti - Free for You" program be available?

Currently, there is no set end date for the "Help for Haiti - Free for You" program. However, Pampered Chef reserves the right to change or end the program at any time. Please check our website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies