• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help for Haiti - FREE for you

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
From now until the end of January, donate $10 to the American Red Cross's Haiti Relief & Redevelopment Fund, and forward me your email confirmation, and I will credit you 4 months of Tasty Tidbits for free!

This offer is only good on new donations starting today until January 31, and only applies to online donations done through the ARC website (not texting "Haiti", etc). Both new and existing subscriptions qualify. If you are not yet a subscriber, sign up for a 15 day free trial and then forward me your donation receipt and you'll receive 4 months free!

Send your receipt to [email protected] and please spread the word!

LeslieSGI

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
Awesome idea! Count me in!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Joy, you rock! I was just wondering to myself which charities to aid and was thinking of making small donations to a few of them, such as Red Cross, Doctors without Borders and maybe Samaritan's Purse.

mountainmama74

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2009
That's awesome!!

I'm currently running a PC fundraiser for the same thing - and I'm donating my commission. Also, my company from my "other" job (not PC, lol!!) is matching donations we make, up to $2500!!!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Just a quick FYI for those on the fence about this.

I just donated and saw the following on the web site:

Due to the overwhelming generosity of our supporters, we are experiencing a lag time in donation processing. Email receipts may take up to 24 hours to be delivered to your inbox. Thank you for your patience.

I'm not sure if Joy wants to RECEIVE the receipts by the 31st or if the donations need to be MADE by that date, so this might be a good day to make your donation.

Thanks again, Joy.

sklay723

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2007
Joy, I thanked you on Facebook, but wanted to thank you on CS as well. This is so very generous of you and I know a lot of people appreciate it (including me!). Thanks for the opportunity. :)

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
I'm not sure if the receipt says the date/time donation was made or if it's stamped the same time as the email going out, but I am fine with a little leeway where this is concerned... no worries!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Thanks Joy .. I was just trying to light a fire under some people on the fence. Mine came through already!

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
I emailed you mine on Thursday. Did you get it yet?

ChefCKHall

Advanced Member
Jan 30, 2010
Joy, I am new and just put in my second show.....can you let me in on what is going on....getting my biz off the ground. I know it is 02/03/10 but I would like to "get in"

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views