• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried a Christmas in June or July show with flyers?

In summary, "Help! Flyers" are customizable marketing materials provided by Pampered Chef to promote products and events. They can be accessed through a consultant account and personalized with branding. There are no costs associated with using them and they can be printed at home or ordered through the printing service for a professional look.
812crystal123
I was wondering if anyone has done a show like the Christmas in June or July like some of the store do. If so does anyone have any flyers idea.

Crystal Wallace

Here is a flyer that I snagged from another board. (Thanks to the wonderfully talented person who put it together.) I have not used it myself yet. It had graphics on it also but they did not come through for some reason. It would be easy enough to add graphics to this. HTH

Attachments

• Christmas in July KS.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 826
Thanks! I will see about adding pictures to it.

What is a "Help! Flyer" and how can it benefit me?

"Help! Flyers" are customizable marketing materials designed to promote Pampered Chef products and events. They can include information about new products, special offers, and upcoming parties or cooking demonstrations. By using these flyers, you can easily spread the word about your business and attract new customers.

How can I access "Help! Flyers"?

You can access "Help! Flyers" through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and navigate to the "Marketing" section where you will find a variety of customizable flyers to choose from.

Can I personalize the "Help! Flyers" with my own information and branding?

Yes, you can personalize the flyers with your own contact information, logo, and branding. This will help to make the flyers more unique and reflect your personal brand as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any costs associated with using "Help! Flyers"?

No, there are no costs associated with using "Help! Flyers". They are provided as a free tool for Pampered Chef consultants to use in their marketing efforts.

Can I print the "Help! Flyers" myself or do I have to order them?

You have the option to either print the flyers yourself or order them through the Pampered Chef printing service. Printing them yourself may save you time and money, but ordering through the printing service can ensure professional-looking flyers with high-quality printing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Dolan
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies