• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Finding WW Recipes for Pampered Chef & Weight Watchers!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be incorporated into a Weight Watchers diet. Non-stick cookware and measuring tools can help with portion control, and there are Weight Watchers-friendly recipes available on their website. While all products can be used, it's important to exercise moderation and portion control. Hosting a Weight Watchers-themed Pampered Chef party is also an option, and there are budget-friendly options available.
emmabelle47
I am new to PC and am also doing Weight Watchers, I would like to try some new recipes. I looked thru the WW Point documents people have left, but I cannot find some of the following recipes anywhere! Can anyone help me?

Stuffed Chicken Thighs
Glazed Chicken with Apple Salad
Petite Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes
Zesty Beef Pot Roast Dinner
Skinny Chicken Stroganoff
Spinach Tortellini Soup
Grilled Georgia Peach and Chicken Salad

I can find the file I got these recipes from and list the recipe book they were from if that helps anyone!

Thanks to anyone that can help!!

If you could list the recipe book I'm sure we could help. :)

Stuffed Chicken Thighs... UNA MUESTRA DE THE PAMPERED CHEF F/W 2007
Glazed Chicken with Apple Salad... 29 MINUTES TO DINNER
Petite Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes... DELIGHTFUL DESSERTS
Zesty Beef Pot Roast Dinner... IT'S GOOD FOR YOU
Skinny Chicken Stroganoff... IT'S GOOD FOR YOU
Spinach Tortellini Soup... SOUPS, STEWS AND CHILIS RECIPE CARDS
Grilled Georgia Peach and Chicken Salad... SPIN ON SALADS RECIPE CARDS

Thanks Again!

The Chicken Thighs from Una Muestra will be on Consultant's Corner, since it's the current edition. Go to Products and Recipes > SBRC and Una Muestra.

Thats great! I had been to that page, but obviously wasn't paying attention to the fact that you could change the book. Thanks!!

1. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my Weight Watchers diet?

There are many ways to use Pampered Chef products while following the Weight Watchers program. For example, our non-stick cookware can help you reduce the amount of oil and butter you use in cooking, while our measuring tools can help you accurately portion out your meals. You can also find Weight Watchers-friendly recipes on our website that specifically use Pampered Chef products.

2. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are not recommended for use with Weight Watchers?

While all of our products can be used in a Weight Watchers diet, some may not be as useful in helping you stay on track with your points. For example, our bakeware and dessert tools may tempt you to indulge in high-point treats. It's always important to use portion control and moderation when incorporating any products into your Weight Watchers plan.

3. Can I find Weight Watchers recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, our website has a dedicated section for Weight Watchers recipes that use Pampered Chef products. You can also filter recipes by specific dietary needs, including Weight Watchers, to find even more options.

4. Can I host a Weight Watchers-friendly Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to help you find recipes and products that align with your dietary needs. You can also request a Weight Watchers-specific party, where your consultant will demonstrate and provide recipes that are approved for the program.

5. Are Pampered Chef products expensive and will they fit into my Weight Watchers budget?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products at different price points, so you can find options that fit your budget. Plus, using our products can help you save money in the long run by reducing the need for excess oils and ingredients in your cooking. Additionally, our website offers various budget-friendly recipes, including Weight Watchers options, to help you stay on track with your budget and points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amya
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefguenevere
  • hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • ChefPaulaB