• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect 2-in-1 Bridal Shower OOF!

In summary, the "Find the Perfect 2-in-1 Bridal Shower OOF!" is a versatile kitchen tool that combines a cutting board and strainer in one. The cutting board measures 12 inches by 8 inches and the strainer measures 10 inches by 6 inches, making it perfect for small to medium-sized meals and easy storage. It is dishwasher safe and can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. Made of high-quality, BPA-free plastic, this product is safe and durable for long-term use.
Jennie4PC
I am looking for the OOF for a bridal shower I am doing. The one I am looking for is the 1 that has 2 places to order. 1 for the bride and the other for the guest if they are interested

Is this is?

Attachments

• OOF BRIDAL SHOWER[1].doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 531
Here's what I use, it works nicely. Hope this helps.:)
Deb

Attachments

• Bridal Shower order form for Sarah and Matt.doc
    183.5 KB · Views: 457

1. What is the "Find the Perfect 2-in-1 Bridal Shower OOF!" product?

The "Find the Perfect 2-in-1 Bridal Shower OOF!" is a set of two kitchen tools in one - a versatile cutting board and a strainer. It is designed to make meal prep and clean-up easier for busy brides-to-be.

2. What are the dimensions of the cutting board and strainer in the 2-in-1 Bridal Shower OOF!?

The cutting board measures 12 inches by 8 inches, while the strainer measures 10 inches by 6 inches. This makes it the perfect size for small to medium-sized meals and easy storage in any kitchen.

3. Is the 2-in-1 Bridal Shower OOF! dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the cutting board and strainer are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after meal prep a breeze and saves time for the busy bride-to-be.

4. Can the 2-in-1 Bridal Shower OOF! be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the cutting board can be used for both wet and dry ingredients, while the strainer is specifically designed for draining liquids. This versatile product is perfect for all types of meal preparation.

5. Is the 2-in-1 Bridal Shower OOF! made of safe and durable materials?

Yes, the cutting board and strainer are both made of high-quality, BPA-free plastic. This ensures that the product is safe for food preparation and will last for many years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrapbuckman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCSarahjm