• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find fundraisers for my shows?

In summary, to find local organizations for fundraising, reach out to your network, search online, and attend networking events. Pampered Chef offers catalog, in-person, and virtual fundraisers. To make your fundraiser successful, set a goal, create a timeline, promote through marketing, and offer incentives. Pampered Chef fundraisers are customizable to fit your organization's needs and funds are received within 2-4 weeks for catalog fundraisers and 1-2 weeks for cooking shows.
queenjean
Hi! this is my first post so I am not sure what exactly I am doing. I would like to do more fundraiser shows but do not know how to find them. I always mention it at my shows. Does anyone have a generic letter they send to non-profit orgs to see if they are interested? Is this even a good idea? Any ideas would be great. TIA!

Jeanne

There's actually a flyer...In Consultant's Corner of the PC website, go to Downloads and there's one there called " The Pampered Chef Classic Fundraiser". It's fairly self-explanitory and I've had luck with it. Also, unlike a normal letter, the flyer is colored and catches the eye.

Hope that helps!

Brianne

How I used the flyer...I just put 6 letters in the mail with the Fund-raiser flyer and a short letter to the churches in my town. I sent them attention Women's Ministries. Since I don't know the Directors of Women's Ministries should I try to follow up with calls? How would you guys go about it? Thanks for any info!

PCnVA :)

You should always follow up. In fact, it sometimes is best to make a call FIRST and follow-up with the letter and another call.

Good luck with your letters. Let us know how it goes.

, welcome to the world of fundraising shows with Pampered Chef! It's great that you are already mentioning it at your shows - that's a good place to start. One idea is to reach out to local schools, churches, and community organizations and offer to do a fundraiser show for them. You can also post on social media and your personal network to see if anyone knows of any organizations in need of fundraising. As for a generic letter, I recommend keeping it short and to the point. Introduce yourself and mention your affiliation with Pampered Chef, then explain the benefits of hosting a fundraiser show with us (such as earning free products and supporting a good cause). Don't forget to include your contact information and a call to action for them to reach out to you if interested. Best of luck with your fundraising shows!

1. How can I find local organizations to partner with for a fundraiser?

One way to find local organizations for fundraisers is to reach out to your existing network, such as friends, family, and colleagues, and ask if they know of any organizations in need of fundraising. You can also search online for community calendars or local event listings to discover potential partners. Additionally, consider attending local networking events or joining community organizations to connect with potential partners.

2. What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraisers, including catalog fundraisers, in-person cooking shows, and virtual cooking shows. Each type of fundraiser has its own unique benefits and can be tailored to fit the needs and preferences of your organization and its supporters.

3. How can I make my fundraiser stand out and be successful?

To make your fundraiser stand out and be successful, it's important to have a clear goal and plan. Set a realistic fundraising goal and create a timeline for your fundraiser. Utilize social media and other forms of marketing to promote your fundraiser and reach a larger audience. Additionally, consider offering incentives or rewards for top fundraisers or donors to encourage participation.

4. Can I customize the Pampered Chef fundraiser to fit my organization's needs?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable fundraisers to fit the unique needs and goals of your organization. You can choose the type of fundraiser, select specific products to feature, and even create a custom flyer or catalog with your organization's branding. Our team is also available to provide support and guidance throughout the fundraising process.

5. How long does it typically take to receive funds from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The timeframe for receiving funds from a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on the type of fundraiser and the payment method used. For catalog fundraisers, funds are typically received within 2-4 weeks after the order is placed. For in-person or virtual cooking shows, funds are typically received within 1-2 weeks after the show. Our team will work with you to ensure a timely and seamless donation process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • TheFreddiesCook