1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Help finding fundraisers

Tags:
  1. queenjean

queenjean Member

Hi! this is my first post so I am not sure what exactly I am doing. I would like to do more fundraiser shows but do not know how to find them. I always mention it at my shows. Does anyone have a generic letter they send to non-profit orgs to see if they are interested? Is this even a good idea? Any ideas would be great. TIA!

Jeanne

May 18, 2005
  2. Brianne

Brianne Novice Member

There's actually a flyer...

In Consultant's Corner of the PC website, go to Downloads and there's one there called " The Pampered Chef Classic Fundraiser". It's fairly self-explanitory and I've had luck with it. Also, unlike a normal letter, the flyer is colored and catches the eye.

Hope that helps!

Brianne

May 19, 2005
  3. PCnVA

PCnVA

How I used the flyer...

I just put 6 letters in the mail with the Fund-raiser flyer and a short letter to the churches in my town. I sent them attention Women's Ministries. Since I don't know the Directors of Women's Ministries should I try to follow up with calls? How would you guys go about it? Thanks for any info!

PCnVA :)

May 24, 2005
  4. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

You should always follow up. In fact, it sometimes is best to make a call FIRST and follow-up with the letter and another call.

Good luck with your letters. Let us know how it goes.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted