1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Help finding fundraisers

Tags:
  1. queenjean

queenjean Member

Hi! this is my first post so I am not sure what exactly I am doing. I would like to do more fundraiser shows but do not know how to find them. I always mention it at my shows. Does anyone have a generic letter they send to non-profit orgs to see if they are interested? Is this even a good idea? Any ideas would be great. TIA!

Jeanne

May 18, 2005
  2. Brianne

Brianne Novice Member

There's actually a flyer...

In Consultant's Corner of the PC website, go to Downloads and there's one there called " The Pampered Chef Classic Fundraiser". It's fairly self-explanitory and I've had luck with it. Also, unlike a normal letter, the flyer is colored and catches the eye.

Hope that helps!

Brianne

May 19, 2005
  3. PCnVA

PCnVA

How I used the flyer...

I just put 6 letters in the mail with the Fund-raiser flyer and a short letter to the churches in my town. I sent them attention Women's Ministries. Since I don't know the Directors of Women's Ministries should I try to follow up with calls? How would you guys go about it? Thanks for any info!

PCnVA :)

May 24, 2005
  4. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

You should always follow up. In fact, it sometimes is best to make a call FIRST and follow-up with the letter and another call.

Good luck with your letters. Let us know how it goes.

Have something to add?