• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resolve Fee Notification & Browse All Albums | Lifetime Membership

You get the error each time you try to view this image?Yup, I just got it again now, too.Not a huge deal to me, but did seem odd since I had a paid lifetime membership.It sometimes happens when you click on an image in the "Random Album Picture" section now along the top.
KateInTheKitchen
Gold Member
Hi there –*I love the albums up top now, but starting last night I was getting notifications (occasionally, not on every click) that I owed a fee. I was pretty sure my yearly subscription should still be in effect... but I went ahead and bought the lifetime membership last night.

Still getting the notification this morning! What's up?

Also... how do I browse through all albums? Some I tried to click on, got the notification, and now don't know how to go back and find them (I was clicking from the random selection).

You should not see the fee notification. Do you still see it? Log out and back in?

Okay, have done so – will let you know if it comes up again.Is there any way to access all the albums for browsing?

I have a lifetime, and I also see that pop up on various pictures. Says I need to pay $3.95.

esavvymom said:
I have a lifetime, and I also see that pop up on various pictures. Says I need to pay $3.95.

What do you mean "pop up on various pictures"?

Admin Greg said:
What do you mean "pop up on various pictures"?
Some pictures I click on and the larger picture comes up, no problem. Most of them will say
Sorry esavvymom, you do not have permission to access this page or download. It looks like you need to pay the fee. We require a small $3.95 fee to help cover costs of maintaining a site this large. You don't need a paypal account. Simply follow this link: Click Here
There doesnt seem to be any logic to which ones. It started after the photos switched from being at the bottom of the page, to now under the Chatbox.Not a huge deal to me, but did seem odd since I had a paid lifetime membership.

It sometimes happens when you click on an image in the "Random Album Picture" section now along the top.

Sometimes I will click on a pic to see it larger and that pay message will appear. Not all the pictures, only a few.

kam said:
It sometimes happens when you click on an image in the "Random Album Picture" section now along the top.

Sometimes I will click on a pic to see it larger and that pay message will appear. Not all the pictures, only a few.

These may be private photos. The fee notice is generic for those not logged in.

Here's the message:

Attachments

• paypic.jpg
    paypic.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 773
Yup, I just got it again now, too.

KateInTheKitchen said:
Yup, I just got it again now, too.

Please share with me what photo you were attempting to look at. Link me

I don't know how to get back to the photo I was going to look at, since I just picked it from the "Random Selections."

Ha! I clicked on the link in the previous post and it had the pay notice with my user name on it.

Admin Greg said:
You get the error each time you try to view this image?

Yup.

Did I break the site? Is the format all off for anybody else?

Admin Greg said:
You get the error each time you try to view this image?

Me, too! I get the message on that link.

It was- I thought it was my pc so I rebooted. Mine's fine now.

I get that same edit sometimes and I did try that link and got it too. I paid the lifetime when I joined

I've never received an error message until I clicked that link.

vBulletin Message

Sheila, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The message changed now. First it said I owed a fee now it says what Sheila posted but with my user name. lol weird!

What is a "Help! Fee Notification"?

A "Help! Fee Notification" is a notification sent to customers who have placed an order with Pampered Chef but have not yet paid the remaining balance. It is a reminder to complete the payment process.

How will I receive the "Help! Fee Notification"?

The "Help! Fee Notification" will be sent to the email address associated with your Pampered Chef account. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder in case the notification is redirected there.

What should I do if I receive a "Help! Fee Notification"?

If you receive a "Help! Fee Notification", it means that you have an outstanding balance for an order. Please log into your Pampered Chef account and complete the payment process to avoid any delays in receiving your order.

Can I ignore the "Help! Fee Notification" if I no longer want the order?

No, it is important to complete the payment process for the order, even if you no longer want it. This will ensure that your account is up to date and prevent any issues with future orders.

How long do I have to pay the remaining balance after receiving a "Help! Fee Notification"?

You have 48 hours to complete the payment process after receiving a "Help! Fee Notification". If the balance is not paid within this time frame, your order may be cancelled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies