• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl Gift Ideas & Silicone Mitt Tools List from CC - Word Format Help

In summary, the conversation discusses various requests for help related to cooking and organizing in the kitchen. The first request asks for quick and easy dinner recipes, with options such as one-pot meals and slow cooker recipes. The second request is for tips on organizing the kitchen, with suggestions such as drawer dividers and personalized advice from consultants. The third request is for recommendations on healthy meal prep, with options such as meal prep containers and vegetable spiralizers. The fourth request is for kid-friendly cooking tools, including cookie cutters and pancake molds. The final request is for ideas on fun and unique party appetizers, with options such as mini tart shapers and bruschetta seasoning mix.
heat123
Silver Member
the batter bowl gift ideas in word format found on CC? And also the gift ideas list found on CC with the silicone mitt filled with tools page in Word? I cannot convert it from PDF version and need it in word form to cut and paste things for a flyer I want to create.

thanks

Do you have a scanner? Print and scan it. Then just save it as a document.

I'm trying to attach them in word docs, but can't. PM me your email addy and I'll email them to you. :)

I got your hotmail address from your Chef Success profile, so I emailed them to you. :)

for your helpHi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I'm happy to help. I understand your frustration with trying to convert the PDF versions into Word for your flyer. Have you tried reaching out to our support team for assistance? They may be able to provide you with the Word versions of those documents. In the meantime, I can also help you brainstorm some creative gift ideas using the batter bowl and the silicone mitt filled with tools. How about pairing the batter bowl with some of our baking mixes and a cute spatula for a baking-themed gift? Or, for the silicone mitt, you could fill it with some kitchen gadgets like a garlic press, citrus juicer, and mini whisk for a handy kitchen essentials gift. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy gifting!

1. Help! Does Anyone Have a Recipe for a Quick and Easy Dinner?

Yes, we have plenty of quick and easy dinner recipes on our website and in our cookbooks. Some popular options include one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker recipes.

2. Help! Does Anyone Have Tips for Organizing My Kitchen?

Absolutely! We have a variety of kitchen organization tools, such as drawer dividers, spice racks, and pantry organizers. Our consultants can also provide personalized tips and advice for organizing your specific kitchen space.

3. Help! Does Anyone Have Suggestions for Healthy Meal Prep?

Yes, we have many healthy meal prep recipes and tools to make meal prep easier. Some popular options include our meal prep containers, salad chopper, and vegetable spiralizer.

4. Help! Does Anyone Have Recommendations for Kid-Friendly Cooking Tools?

We have a line of kid-friendly cooking tools that are perfect for getting children involved in the kitchen. Some popular items include our cookie cutters, pizza wheel, and pancake molds.

5. Help! Does Anyone Have Ideas for Fun and Unique Party Appetizers?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes and tools to make party appetizers that are both delicious and visually appealing. Some popular options include our mini tart shaper, appetizer plates, and bruschetta seasoning mix.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laurenncraigory
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jacrazy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies