• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy No-Bake Dessert Recipe for Teachers | No Caramel"

In summary, this quick and easy no-bake dessert recipe for teachers requires graham crackers, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and optional chopped nuts. You can substitute the chocolate chips with any type of chocolate and make it in just 20 minutes. Any 9x9 inch pan or dish can be used, and you can add caramel for extra sweetness.
klsnyder
I need a dessert recipe that you do not have to cook, with no caramel.....I am doing a show at a school in a classroom for teachers...I was trying to do the skor dip..but she does not like caramel...any ideas?

Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip is great and feeds a crowd.

Any trifle will do!!!! :)

Can you bake a cookie base at home? If so, there are tons of large cookie pizzas.

Trifle
janetupnorth said:
Any trifle will do!!!! :)

Yes I agree the trifle is perfect for a no bake, no cook recipes. Just chop, and layer. It will look beautiful no matter what you use. Ask her for her favorite fruits.

Debbie :D

Lime Berry Trifle!

1. What ingredients do I need for this no-bake dessert?

The ingredients for this quick and easy no-bake dessert recipe for teachers are:
- 1 package of graham crackers
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of chopped nuts (optional)

2. Can I substitute the chocolate chips with another type of chocolate?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer, such as milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate. You can also mix different types of chocolate for a unique flavor.

3. How long does it take to make this dessert?

This no-bake dessert can be made in just 20 minutes! It's the perfect quick and easy treat for busy teachers.

4. Do I need to use a specific type of pan for this recipe?

No, you can use any 9x9 inch pan or dish for this recipe. You can also use individual serving cups or mini muffin tins for bite-sized treats.

5. Can I add caramel to this dessert?

While the original recipe does not include caramel, you can definitely add a drizzle of caramel sauce on top of the dessert for extra sweetness and flavor. You can also add a layer of caramel in between the graham crackers and chocolate for a more indulgent treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Junderwood2009
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Junderwood2009
  • quiverfull7