• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Dessert Recipe - Non-Pampered Chef

In summary, the conversation revolved around an upcoming team meeting at a NED's house, with the opportunity to bring a non-PC dessert recipe. The person speaking is considering making cream puffs, eclairs, or cannolis, but is also open to suggestions. Another person suggests a trifle recipe and the conversation turns to making oreo truffles and chocolate lava cakes as potential dessert options.
deanna_g
So we are having our Team/Cluster meeting this month at our NED's house and there will be two NED's there. Wow! What an opportunity!

I am supposed to bring a non-PC dessert recipe and bring 50 copies of the recipe with me for the meeting. I really want to make something that is going to impress, as my team knows how much of a foodie I am.

I was thinking of making cream puffs or eclairs or canoles or something. Anyone have any suggestions and recipes to go with them?

I have a trifle recipe. I was wanting a Christmas Trifle so here is what I came up with... I actually just sent this to home office, I liked it so much.
It is an Mint Raspberry Trifle.

Attachments

• Jen's Christmas Mint-Raspberry Trifle.doc
    40 KB · Views: 476
That sounds delicious, Jen. I asked for some suggestions on my food blog, as well, and I just went to the grocery store and got the ingredients to make oreo truffles. Mmmm. They are super easy and I figured I'd give them a shot tonight. If they don't turn out well, I may try out your trifle tomorrow. (-:

Jen that does sound great..I might just have to try it.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you have the chance to attend a meeting with not just one, but two NED's! What an amazing opportunity to learn and grow in your business. As for your dessert recipe, I can definitely understand wanting to impress your team with your foodie skills. Cream puffs, eclairs, and cannolis all sound like delicious options. Have you ever tried making a chocolate lava cake? It's a decadent and impressive dessert that is sure to impress. I have a great recipe that I'd be happy to share with you and your team. Just let me know if you're interested and I'll be happy to send it over. Best of luck at the meeting!

1. Can I use regular kitchen equipment to make this dessert recipe?

Yes, you can use any kitchen equipment you have on hand to make this dessert recipe. However, Pampered Chef offers high-quality tools and gadgets that can make the process easier and more efficient.

2. Where can I find the ingredients for this dessert recipe?

You can find the ingredients for this dessert recipe at any local grocery store or supermarket. You can also order them online from various retailers.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in this dessert recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in this dessert recipe to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences. Just be sure to follow the measurements and directions closely for the best results.

4. How long does it take to make this dessert recipe?

The time it takes to make this dessert recipe may vary depending on your cooking skills and the complexity of the recipe. However, most non-Pampered Chef dessert recipes can be made in 30 minutes or less.

5. Can I make this dessert recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dessert recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve. Just be sure to follow the proper storage instructions for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies