• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Decadent Choc Hazelnut Torte

In summary, to make the Decadent Choc Hazelnut Torte, you will need all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, chopped hazelnuts, semi-sweet chocolate chips, heavy cream, and Nutella. You can substitute hazelnuts with other chopped nuts, bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°F, make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days or freeze it, and use any type of chocolate in place of semi-sweet.
DebPC
Staff member
i'm making it ahead for my show tonite. i just mixed up the batter and it's really thick. For those of you that have made this- is this right? I've double checked the ingedients and recipe. It says to pour into torte pan. There's no way I'm pouring mine. I'd need to spread it.
Thanks!

The batter is pretty thick. I didn't use a parchment circle because it gets crazy. I just gradually have to spread it into the edges of the pan. It's a bit different, but well worth it.The filling part is also a thick chocolate goo. I use the mix n scraper to guide it out of the bowl and then use the small spreader to spread it out. It's sooo yummy! (I even like it better the next day after it's been refrigerated!) :)

Yes it's super thick and very hard to get in the pan! I filled the edges first and then used the rest to fill the middle.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Decadent Choc Hazelnut Torte?

To make this delicious dessert, you will need:

• 1 cup of all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon of salt
  • 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
  • 1 cup of sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts
  • 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup of heavy cream
  • 1/4 cup of Nutella

2. Can I use a different type of nut instead of hazelnuts?

Yes, you can substitute the hazelnuts with any other type of chopped nut such as almonds, walnuts, or pecans. Just make sure to use the same amount for the best results.

3. How long does it take to bake the Decadent Choc Hazelnut Torte?

The baking time for this torte is approximately 30-35 minutes at 350°F. However, it's important to use a toothpick to check for doneness as baking times may vary depending on your oven.

4. Can I make this torte ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this torte ahead of time. Once cooled, cover and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. You can also freeze it for longer storage, just make sure to thaw it before serving.

5. Can I use a different type of chocolate instead of semi-sweet?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer for this recipe. You can use milk chocolate for a sweeter taste or dark chocolate for a richer flavor. Just make sure to use the same amount as the semi-sweet chocolate chips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
Replies
Views
lalemom
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies