• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Dcb Breakfast Help? (By Tomorrow)

In summary, Dottie is looking for a hashbrown casserole type of dish to bring to a church function tomorrow. She was thinking of a hashbrown casserole type of thing, but she's also thinking of bringing her DCB in anything. Christy has a recipe for a cheesy hashbrown casserole.
Nep2nfly
I have a chance to display my DCB at a church function tomorrow and they would like me to bring a type of hashbrown. I was thinking of a hashbrown casserole type of thing. I could bring it in anything - but since I've been talking up the DCB so much to my friends, I thought this would be the perfect time to practice using the DCB (my Grand Opening is Saturday of next week) and show it off to potential customers.

Has anyone tried this? Do you have an alternative - I can always bring some other breakfast food in the DCB and bring hashbrowns in something else....
Help!

My husband has done the pre-cooked hashbrowns that you buy in the refrigerated section of the grocery store in mine. He cooks them with onions, green & red bell peppers and crumbled sausage. It tured out really great.

Thanks Kisha - does he have a time on how he does his?

Dottie, that second one sounds yummy :thumbup:

I see it in my breakfast future next Saturday! (too late for Easter)

I made some augratin potatoes in the microwave the other day. Diced potatoes, added about halfway up potatoes with milk, covered and nuked for about 15 min to cook potatoes. Stired in chez whiz till desired cheesyness and then topped with shredded cheese. Nuked for another few minutes till top is bubbly. Was great

Christy - off topic, but I just looked at your facebook page - LOVE the cakes!! :)

Thank you!!!!! I did get it just in time - this was very close to what I was hoping to cook. I made my hashbrown casserole (no meat or eggs in mine) and cooked it for 15 minutes in the microwave (usually 45 minutes in the oven) and it turned out beautifully. Everyone was so impressed that it was done in the microwave, and so quickly. My husband was so excited about it that he stepped head over heals into supporting the business. Yay!I will definitely have to try the augratin potatoes - my hubby always asks for those, but I've never made any.
Everyone should have a DCB..I'm out to tell the world! I am in love with mine!

I know, isn't it crazy? I tell people at my shows that it sounds crazy, but it has literally changed my life and the way I cook! It makes everything so yummy & easy!! I'm glad you got it in time - I still haven't made it, but I will soon. I'm just not a big breakfast person ...

Thanks Dottie for the compliments on the cakes!!!

I look forward to doing a show around the dcb, mine should be in next week.... don't tell anyone i've been trying recipes in a knockoff

I know this is too late - but here is the hashbrown casserole I do in the DCB - it's more of a side dish, though.

CHEESY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE

2 lbs frozen hashbrowns
1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
4 Tbls. butter, melted
8 oz. Sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 pint sour cream

Combine all ingredients except butter, and spread in 9x13 baking dish (I used the Deep Covered Baker) Drizzle melted butter over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour (or 30 minutes in the microwave on high) Lid off.

Thanks ChefBecky - This was exactly what I was looking for - I will be trying this one next.

What is the Dcb Breakfast?

The Dcb Breakfast is a delicious and convenient breakfast dish made with eggs, cheese, and various add-ins such as veggies, meats, and seasonings. It is a popular recipe among Pampered Chef customers.

How do I make the Dcb Breakfast?

Making the Dcb Breakfast is easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply preheat your skillet over medium heat, add your desired mix-ins, pour beaten eggs over top, and cook until the eggs are set. Then, sprinkle with cheese and cover until the cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy!

Can I make the Dcb Breakfast ahead of time?

Yes, the Dcb Breakfast can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven or microwave. However, it is best served fresh for optimal flavor and texture.

What are some recommended mix-ins for the Dcb Breakfast?

There are endless possibilities for mix-ins in the Dcb Breakfast. Some popular options include diced veggies, cooked meats such as bacon or sausage, herbs and seasonings, and shredded cheese. Get creative and experiment with your favorite ingredients!

Can I use a different type of pan to make the Dcb Breakfast?

While a skillet is recommended for making the Dcb Breakfast, you can also use a greased baking dish or muffin tin to make individual portions. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • pcchefmichelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD