• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Makes Our Cookware Special? - Crystal Wallace, Oitsco, IN

In summary, our cookware is made with high-quality materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, and non-stick coatings. It is designed with features that make cooking easier and more efficient, and is dishwasher safe. We offer a variety of cookware sets for different cooking needs and preferences and our products are backed by a lifetime warranty.
812crystal123
HELP!! ONE OF MY HOST HAS SOMEONE INTERSTED IN THE COOKWARE BUT SHE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT MAKES ARE COOKWARE BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE. I'M NEW AND NEVER REALLY HAD ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COOKWARE. PLEASE HELP!!! :)

Crystal Wallace
Oitsco, IN

These are two info sheets from Ginger (I believe...thanks Ginger!)
Remember to change the personal info at the bottom and feel free to use these to get that sale!!

Attachments

• Cookware 1.doc
    145 KB · Views: 509
  • Cookware 2.doc
    158 KB · Views: 477
cookwareI love the two flyers!! :) Thanks for the flyers and one other comment was they are usually lighter in weight then the other companies. :D

I absolutly love the cookware i will cook eggs in them without any oil and they dont stick, they are my husbands favorite also, i want to try to get more

Here are a few more!

Attachments

• cleaning cookware.doc
    23 KB · Views: 565
  • Cookware Comparison Chart.doc
    35 KB · Views: 711
  • cookware.doc
    122 KB · Views: 1,299
Thanks!Thank You All For Your Help! I Love The Flyers!

Crystal
Otisco, In

Here is a cookware comparison chart, similar to the other one sent to you, but with different graphics. Good Luck!

Meredith
Okinawa, Japan

Attachments

• Cookware Comparison Chart.doc
    168.5 KB · Views: 275

1. What materials are used to make your cookware?

Our cookware is made with high-quality materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, and non-stick coatings. We also use materials that are free from harmful chemicals like PFOA and PTFE.

2. What sets your cookware apart from other brands?

Our cookware is designed with features that make cooking easier and more efficient. This includes ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip, durable construction for long-lasting use, and versatile designs that can be used on multiple stovetop types.

3. Is your cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, our cookware is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the cookware.

4. How do I know which cookware is best for my cooking needs?

We offer a variety of cookware sets that are suitable for different cooking methods. Our website also has a guide to help you choose the right cookware based on your cooking preferences and needs.

5. Are your products backed by a warranty?

Yes, we offer a lifetime guarantee on our cookware. If you experience any issues with your cookware, simply reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • JennLizFran