• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Consultant in Chillicothe, IL? Let's Connect!

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and reside in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico. The cost to become a consultant ranges from $99 to $259, depending on the starter kit you choose. No cooking or sales experience is necessary, as comprehensive training and support are provided. Benefits include earning income through product sales and hosting cooking shows, access to discounts and free products, and flexible work schedule. To sign up, you can either contact a current consultant or visit the website and follow the registration process.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I have an aunt who lives in Peoria, IL. She has a friend who lives in Chillicothe. This lady would love to have a party but does not know a consultant there. I would love to connect her with a Cheffer! Let me know if anyone is interested and I will pass the info on. THANKS!

Chillicothe, Ohio?

Angel - Chillicothe, IL 61523 according to the info I have from my mom and aunt.

I'm curous too ... though even if it is, it's in south Ohio, which would be a far drive for me. However, there are others in my cluster who are closer.

There is a Chillicothe, Il so I guess that's what he means.

Little too far for me to be of any help. Sorry.

Wow, that is a very rural area, so you might be hard pressed to find someone.

This is 2.5 hours from me. let me know if there is not someone closer. I will help out...Depending on when they would like to have the Party, I am VERY preg. and getting limited :) PM me

I live in Peoria, IL I would LOVE to do the show for them! I will PM my info to you.

Got it covered folks! Thank you Barb!!

What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and reside in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico. You must also have a passion for cooking and entertaining, as well as a desire to share the Pampered Chef products with others.

How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $99 to $259, and they include everything you need to start your business, including products, business supplies, and training materials.

Do I need to have cooking or sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have cooking or sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide comprehensive training and support to help you build your business and succeed as a consultant. All you need is a passion for our products and a willingness to learn.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through product sales and hosting cooking shows. You also have access to exclusive discounts, free products and trips, and ongoing training and support from our company. Additionally, you have the flexibility to work your business around your schedule.

How do I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either contact a current consultant to sign up under their mentorship or visit our website and click on the "Join" button. From there, you will be guided through the registration process and can choose your starter kit to get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Donna Fulcher
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbdowd0798
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • wcsis