• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Closed Out Bridal Shower Too Soon!

In summary, my bride-to-be told me she was ready to close. An hour after I submitted the show, she got a $300 order. Is there anyway to add this on? :confused:I'd call HO now.1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433)If not able to add it on to what was submitted, then just make it another show for her and get her more things that way.
quimbychic
My bride-to-be told me she was ready to close. An hour after I submitted the show, she got a $300 order. Is there anyway to add this on? :confused:

I'd call HO now. I don't think you can, but can't hurt to call. They are still open until 11pm central.1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433)

If not able to add it on to what was submitted, then just make it another show for her and get her more things that way. See which month she wants to submit it for the Monthly Host Special. (April- pretty cake serving pieces, or May for the HWC items).

Ok I will try both! Thank you!!!

Please tell me you booked her for another show on the one you submitted. Then set up a new party. If you did rebook her, then add an order - not as the host - but as the past host for whatever she wants as her 60% off item. Then she gets to order one as the current host too! What a great way to say, OOPS! And I too would set it up as a May party.

Last edited:
Did corporate let you cancel it so you could start over?I also show my hosts as having booked off themselves for the "double host benefits" on the next show (if it's within 6 months). If you did that, it would be great for her to get 2 more host items like John said. ;)

Sheila said:
Did corporate let you cancel it so you could start over?

I also show my hosts as having booked off themselves for the "double host benefits" on the next show (if it's within 6 months). If you did that, it would be great for her to get 2 more host items like John said. ;)

can you explain the "double host benefits" for the bride. .i have a bridal show coming up and i am curious about this!

When someone has a show and plans to have another make sure you list them as a booking on their first show. Then at their next show they can get the host special as the current host and, on a seperate order paying shipping, as the past host. Does that make sense? And this is for all hosts, not just brides.

Yes, if they plan to host again in the next 6 months, I always show them as having booked off their first show. If they do follow through & host in the next 6 months, they can choose an item as the "past host" and an item as the "current host". As Sharon said, the "past host" item has to go in as a different order on the show (as a customer order) with the $4.50 Ship-to-host shipping fee tacked on. But if it's a big item, that's totally worth the deal of getting to choose more off the host flyer than they would have received without that past host booking benefit! :D

Sheila said:
Yes, if they plan to host again in the next 6 months, I always show them as having booked off their first show. If they do follow through & host in the next 6 months, they can choose an item as the "past host" and an item as the "current host". As Sharon said, the "past host" item has to go in as a different order on the show (as a customer order) with the $4.50 Ship-to-host shipping fee tacked on. But if it's a big item, that's totally worth the deal of getting to choose more off the host flyer than they would have received without that past host booking benefit! :D

Oh my gosh what a fantastic thing to know!!!

What is the policy for closing out a bridal shower too soon?

The policy for closing out a bridal shower too soon varies depending on the specific situation. However, in most cases, we recommend keeping the shower open for at least 30 days to allow guests to make their purchases and for the bride to receive all of her gifts before closing it out. If you need to close out the shower earlier, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Will the bride still receive all of her gifts if the shower is closed out too soon?

If a shower is closed out before the designated end date, there is a possibility that some gifts may not have been purchased yet. However, our customer service team will work with the bride to ensure she receives all of her gifts, even if the shower is closed out early.

Can I extend the end date of a bridal shower if it was closed out too soon?

Yes, it is possible to extend the end date of a bridal shower if it was closed out too soon. Please contact our customer service team for assistance and we will be happy to help you extend the end date to allow guests more time to make their purchases.

What should I do if I accidentally closed out a bridal shower too soon?

If you accidentally closed out a bridal shower too soon, please contact our customer service team immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that the bride receives all of her gifts.

Can I reopen a bridal shower if it has already been closed out?

In most cases, it is not possible to reopen a bridal shower once it has been closed out. However, if the shower was closed out too soon and you need to extend the end date, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to help you resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • kayleigh