• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HELP! Closed out Bridal Shower too soon!

quimbychic

Novice Member
Nov 12, 2009
My bride-to-be told me she was ready to close. An hour after I submitted the show, she got a $300 order. Is there anyway to add this on? :confused:

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I'd call HO now. I don't think you can, but can't hurt to call. They are still open until 11pm central.

1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433)

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
If not able to add it on to what was submitted, then just make it another show for her and get her more things that way. See which month she wants to submit it for the Monthly Host Special. (April- pretty cake serving pieces, or May for the HWC items).

quimbychic

Novice Member
Nov 12, 2009
Ok I will try both! Thank you!!!

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Please tell me you booked her for another show on the one you submitted. Then set up a new party. If you did rebook her, then add an order - not as the host - but as the past host for whatever she wants as her 60% off item. Then she gets to order one as the current host too! What a great way to say, OOPS! And I too would set it up as a May party.

Last edited:

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Did corporate let you cancel it so you could start over?

I also show my hosts as having booked off themselves for the "double host benefits" on the next show (if it's within 6 months). If you did that, it would be great for her to get 2 more host items like John said. ;)

AmandaKeyser

Novice Member
Oct 23, 2009
Did corporate let you cancel it so you could start over?

I also show my hosts as having booked off themselves for the "double host benefits" on the next show (if it's within 6 months). If you did that, it would be great for her to get 2 more host items like John said. ;)

can you explain the "double host benefits" for the bride. .i have a bridal show coming up and i am curious about this!

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
When someone has a show and plans to have another make sure you list them as a booking on their first show. Then at their next show they can get the host special as the current host and, on a seperate order paying shipping, as the past host. Does that make sense? And this is for all hosts, not just brides.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Yes, if they plan to host again in the next 6 months, I always show them as having booked off their first show. If they do follow through & host in the next 6 months, they can choose an item as the "past host" and an item as the "current host". As Sharon said, the "past host" item has to go in as a different order on the show (as a customer order) with the $4.50 Ship-to-host shipping fee tacked on. But if it's a big item, that's totally worth the deal of getting to choose more off the host flyer than they would have received without that past host booking benefit! :D

JessBarszcz

Oct 12, 2010
Yes, if they plan to host again in the next 6 months, I always show them as having booked off their first show. If they do follow through & host in the next 6 months, they can choose an item as the "past host" and an item as the "current host". As Sharon said, the "past host" item has to go in as a different order on the show (as a customer order) with the $4.50 Ship-to-host shipping fee tacked on. But if it's a big item, that's totally worth the deal of getting to choose more off the host flyer than they would have received without that past host booking benefit! :D

Oh my gosh what a fantastic thing to know!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views