1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help - Chicken Fajitia Recipe

1. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a recipe for Chicken Fajitias which I believe was in the Spring/Summer 2005 Spanish Season's Best.

This recipe was made in the stir fry skillet. I have a show tomorrow I need it for so any help would be greaty appreciated.

Thank you,

Rhonda B.

2. Mindy

Mindy

hope this is what you are looking for....found on Joycesfinecooking.com

:)
    Easy Chicken Fajitas

1 medium red bell pepper
    1 medium green bell pepper
    1 large onion
    1 plum tomato
    1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
    1 package (1-1.25 ounces) fajita seasoning mix
    2 garlic cloves, pressed
    1 small lime, cut in half
    8 (7-8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
    Optional toppings: salsa, shredded cheese, guacamole, sliced pitted ripe olives and sour cream

Cut bell peppers into 1/2-inch strips. Cut onion and tomato into 1/4-inch wedges. Set vegetables aside. Cut chicken into 1/4-inch strips. Combine chicken and seasoning mix in small bowl; toss to coat and set aside. Heat Grill Pan over medium-high heat. Lightly spray pan with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Add bell peppers and onion; cook 3 minutes without stirring. Stir and cook an additional 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from pan; set aside. Spray pan again with vegetable oil. Add chicken; cook 2-3 minutes without stirring. Add garlic. Stir and cook 3-4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add reserved vegetable mixture and tomato to pan. Squeeze lime over chicken mixture. Cook 1 minute or until heated through; stir. To serve, spoon a portion of the chicken and vegetable mixture in center of each tortilla. Top with desired toppings, if desired. Yield: 4 servings

per serving: (2 fajitas): Cal: 380, TFat 8 g, Sat; Fat .5 g, Chol: 65 mg, Carbohydrate 44 g, Protein 33 g, Sodium 860 mg, Fiber 2 g

Mar 11, 2006
Have something to add?