• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking the Spring/Summer 2005 Spanish Season's Best Chicken Fajitas Recipe?

In summary, the conversation was about someone looking for a recipe for Chicken Fajitas from the Spring/Summer 2005 Spanish Season's Best magazine. The recipe was made in a stir fry skillet and was needed for a show the next day. Another person provided a recipe for Easy Chicken Fajitas from Joycesfinecooking.com, which includes ingredients, instructions, and nutritional information. The recipe calls for chicken, bell peppers, onion, olive oil, spices, and optional toppings.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a recipe for Chicken Fajitias which I believe was in the Spring/Summer 2005 Spanish Season's Best.

This recipe was made in the stir fry skillet. I have a show tomorrow I need it for so any help would be greaty appreciated.

Thank you,

Rhonda B.

hope this is what you are looking for....found on Joycesfinecooking.com

:)
Easy Chicken Fajitas

1 medium red bell pepper
1 medium green bell pepper
1 large onion
1 plum tomato
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 package (1-1.25 ounces) fajita seasoning mix
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 small lime, cut in half
8 (7-8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
Optional toppings: salsa, shredded cheese, guacamole, sliced pitted ripe olives and sour cream

Cut bell peppers into 1/2-inch strips. Cut onion and tomato into 1/4-inch wedges. Set vegetables aside. Cut chicken into 1/4-inch strips. Combine chicken and seasoning mix in small bowl; toss to coat and set aside. Heat Grill Pan over medium-high heat. Lightly spray pan with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Add bell peppers and onion; cook 3 minutes without stirring. Stir and cook an additional 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from pan; set aside. Spray pan again with vegetable oil. Add chicken; cook 2-3 minutes without stirring. Add garlic. Stir and cook 3-4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add reserved vegetable mixture and tomato to pan. Squeeze lime over chicken mixture. Cook 1 minute or until heated through; stir. To serve, spoon a portion of the chicken and vegetable mixture in center of each tortilla. Top with desired toppings, if desired. Yield: 4 servings

per serving: (2 fajitas): Cal: 380, TFat 8 g, Sat; Fat .5 g, Chol: 65 mg, Carbohydrate 44 g, Protein 33 g, Sodium 860 mg, Fiber 2 g

Chicken Fajitas Recipe (from Spring/Summer 2005 Spanish Season's Best)Ingredients:- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips- 1 onion, sliced into thin strips- 2 tablespoons olive oil- 1 teaspoon chili powder- 1 teaspoon cumin- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder- Salt and pepper, to taste- 8 flour tortillas- Optional toppings: shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, guacamoleInstructions:1. In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Set aside.2. In a large stir-fry skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken strips and sprinkle half of the spice mixture over the chicken. Cook until chicken is no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.3. In the same skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the bell peppers and onion, and sprinkle the remaining spice mixture over the vegetables. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 5-7 minutes.4. Add the cooked chicken back to the skillet with the vegetables and stir to combine.5. Warm the tortillas in the microwave or in a pan on the stove.6. To assemble the fajitas, place a spoonful of the chicken and vegetable mixture onto a warm tortilla. Add desired toppings, if using. Roll up tortilla and serve.Enjoy your homemade Chicken Fajitas!

1. How do I make chicken fajitas using Pampered Chef products?

To make chicken fajitas using Pampered Chef products, you will need the following items: the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker, the Pampered Chef Garlic Press, the Pampered Chef Mix 'N Chop, and the Pampered Chef Simple Slicer. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Cut your chicken into strips and place them in the Deep Covered Baker. Use the Garlic Press to crush garlic onto the chicken and mix it in with the Mix 'N Chop. Add your desired fajita seasonings and mix well. Cover the baker and bake for 20-25 minutes. Meanwhile, use the Simple Slicer to cut your vegetables into thin, even slices. Once the chicken is cooked, add the vegetables on top and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve with tortillas, cheese, and sour cream.

2. Can I make chicken fajitas in the Pampered Chef Rockcrok?

Yes, you can make chicken fajitas in the Pampered Chef Rockcrok. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Cut your chicken into strips and place them in the Rockcrok. Add your desired fajita seasonings and mix well. Cover the Rockcrok and bake for 20-25 minutes. Meanwhile, use the Simple Slicer to cut your vegetables into thin, even slices. Once the chicken is cooked, add the vegetables on top and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve with tortillas, cheese, and sour cream.

3. How can I make chicken fajitas in the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker?

To make chicken fajitas in the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker, you will need the following items: the Quick Cooker, the Pampered Chef Garlic Press, the Pampered Chef Mix 'N Chop, and the Pampered Chef Simple Slicer. Cut your chicken into strips and place them in the Quick Cooker. Use the Garlic Press to crush garlic onto the chicken and mix it in with the Mix 'N Chop. Add your desired fajita seasonings and mix well. Cook on high pressure for 7 minutes, then let the pressure release naturally. Meanwhile, use the Simple Slicer to cut your vegetables into thin, even slices. Once the chicken is cooked, add the vegetables on top and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes on sauté mode. Serve with tortillas, cheese, and sour cream.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef Food Chopper to chop my vegetables for chicken fajitas?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef Food Chopper to chop your vegetables for chicken fajitas. Simply place your vegetables in the chopper and use the plunger to chop them into small, even pieces. This is a quick and easy way to prepare your vegetables for fajitas.

5. How can I make a vegetarian version of chicken fajitas with Pampered Chef products?

To make a vegetarian version of chicken fajitas using Pampered Chef products, you will need the following items: the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker, the Pampered Chef Garlic Press, the Pampered Chef Mix 'N Chop, and the Pampered Chef Simple Slicer. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Cut your desired vegetables into strips (such as bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms) and place them in the Deep Covered Baker. Use the Garlic Press to crush garlic onto the vegetables and mix it in with the Mix 'N Chop. Add your desired fajita seasonings and mix well. Cover the baker and bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve with tortillas, cheese, and sour cream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies