• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Optimal Number of Orders Needed for a Catalog Show

In summary, to calculate the optimal number of orders needed for a catalog show, you should divide the total cost of the show by the average order size. This will give you the minimum number of orders needed for a profitable show. When determining the optimal number, consider the cost of the show, average order size, profit margins, promotions, and potential guests. There is no specific number that is considered optimal, but aim for a number that covers the cost and generates a profit. The optimal number may vary for different types of shows, so adjust accordingly. If you do not reach the optimal number, evaluate the reasons why and consider offering incentives or adjusting pricing for future shows.
kylschef
How many orders for a catalog show are required?

Its the same as the kitchen shows...$150 in sales.

Host CountSo does the host order coiunt towards that total?

Nope, the $150 has to just be guest orders.

kylschef said:
How many orders for a catalog show are required?

In order for the hostess to earn decent benefits they need to collect $200 in sales. I believe I was told that to "qualify you" you need them to equal $200 to count towards the "4 shows" - but if you are shooting for $1250 total instead you can just have several $150 totals.

Only $150-I believe that regardless of its a kitchen or catalog show, you only need $150 in sales (excluding the host's order) for it to be a "Show".

The catalog show hosts begins her benefits at $150 in guest sales, but only gets the 15% off, no free, or half off products.

You qualify when you have either 4 shows at least $150 in guest sales each, OR $1250 in sales (whichever comes first) by the end of your super starter months (end of 3rd actual month).

The $200 thing for catalog shows is that is when the host actually begins to earn free product value.

The back page of the catalog explains it and the Recipe for Success outlines this as well.

Best wishes for much success!!

1. How do I calculate the optimal number of orders needed for a catalog show?

To calculate the optimal number of orders needed for a catalog show, you will need to consider the total cost of the show (including shipping and handling fees) and the average order size. Divide the total cost by the average order size to determine the number of orders needed to break even. This will be your minimum number of orders needed for a successful show.

2. What factors should I consider when determining the optimal number of orders needed?

When determining the optimal number of orders needed for a catalog show, you should consider the cost of the show, the average order size, and the profit margins for each product. You should also take into account any promotions or discounts you plan to offer, as well as the number of potential guests and their buying habits.

3. Is there a specific number of orders that is considered the optimal amount?

The optimal number of orders needed for a catalog show will vary depending on individual factors such as the cost of the show and the average order size. There is no specific number that is considered the optimal amount, but it is important to aim for a number that will cover the cost of the show and generate a profit for your business.

4. Can I adjust the optimal number of orders needed for different types of catalog shows?

Yes, the optimal number of orders needed may vary for different types of catalog shows. For example, a more expensive show with higher profit margins may require fewer orders to be considered successful, while a show with lower profit margins may require a higher number of orders. It is important to adjust the number accordingly based on the specific details of each show.

5. What should I do if I do not reach the optimal number of orders for a catalog show?

If you do not reach the optimal number of orders needed for a catalog show, it is important to evaluate the reasons why. Consider if there were any factors that may have affected the show, such as low attendance or a lack of interest in certain products. You may also want to consider offering incentives to encourage more orders or adjusting your pricing strategy for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
daniellemorgan
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies