• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't View Past Events on My Fb Page

In summary, there could be multiple reasons why you are unable to view past events on your Facebook page, including events being deleted or removed, restricted account access, or lack of permissions. Generally, you should be able to view events from the past year, but this may vary depending on page settings. Unfortunately, once an event is deleted or removed, it cannot be recovered. To troubleshoot the issue, try refreshing the page or accessing it from a different device. If you are unable to view past events, it is unlikely that you will be able to attend them. However, you can reach out to the event creator or page owner for more information.
babywings76
Gold Member
I usually just copy and paste from one event to the next. I'm setting up a new event for a host and now FB won't let me see old events. Am I missing it somehow? Is anyone else able to view them? www.facebook.com/cookingwithamanda

I don't see anything. I had the same problem and went to a past host's page and scrolled for what seem forever to get the post I did for her online event. Seems to me Sheila always has the wording at her fingertips. I'm pretty sure I pirated some of her wording to make mine look intelligent. :D

I keep mine in a MS Word document. LOLI have a fundraiser open right now if you want to go steal. They opted to send it out via Constant Contact & haven't used their FB event yet, but it's there if you want to use it. ;)www.Facebook.com/SheilaLovesPC

On the events page, you should have a choice of "list" or "calendar." Click on "Calendar." You should be able to see a button for the previous month in the middle above the current month. If not, click on "View on Timeline" on the right and then you should be able to see it.

*Note to self: Save wording I plan to reuse over and over again on my computer as a document or something....in case the online location no longer shows it!* ;)

Hi Sheila,I just wanted you to know that I LOVE your PC FB page. I have been a consultant since October and just created my page a couple days ago. How did you "rename" one of the spaces up top to "monthly specials?"Debbie

It was an option that the application offered. Part of the "edit" screen for the app.

1. Why can't I view past events on my Facebook page?

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to view past events on your Facebook page. One possibility is that the events may have been deleted or removed by the page owner. Another possibility is that your account may have been restricted or blocked from viewing past events. Additionally, if the event was created by a friend or another page, you may not have the necessary permissions to view it.

2. How far back can I view past events on my Facebook page?

The amount of past events that you can view on your Facebook page may vary depending on the settings of the page and the events themselves. Generally, you should be able to view events that were created within the past year. However, if the page owner has enabled the option for events to be permanently deleted after they have ended, you may not be able to view events that have already passed.

3. Can I recover or restore past events on my Facebook page?

Unfortunately, once an event has been deleted or removed from your Facebook page, it cannot be recovered or restored. It is important to make sure that you have the necessary permissions and settings in place before deleting or removing any events from your page.

4. How can I troubleshoot the issue of not being able to view past events on my Facebook page?

If you are having trouble viewing past events on your Facebook page, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue. First, try refreshing the page or logging out and logging back in to your account. If that doesn't work, check to see if the events are still active on the page or if they have been deleted. You can also try accessing the page from a different device or browser to see if that makes a difference.

5. Can I still attend past events on my Facebook page even if I can't view them?

If you are unable to view past events on your Facebook page, it is likely that you will not be able to attend them either. However, if you know the details of the event (such as the location and time), you may still be able to attend if it is open to the public. You can also reach out to the event creator or page owner for more information if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Kjurich
  • byrd1956