• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Find Recipe (Old Pampered Chef Recipe!)

In summary, a customer was looking for an old Pampered Chef recipe called "Candy Apple Surprise" or "Caramel Apple Surprise" and described it as having apples, Snickers, Cool Whip, and possibly pineapple. Another person suggested a similar recipe using Baby Ruth bars and provided a recipe for "Candy Apple Delight" found on the website 'joycesfinecooking'. Another person shared a recipe for "Taffy Apple Salad" and someone else shared a recipe for "Candy Apple Dessert Squares" using brownies, cream cheese, caramel, apples, peanut butter cups, and peanuts. The person who shared the last recipe did not remember where they got it from.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
At one of my shows this weekend, a customer asked me about an old Pampered Chef recipe. She said she had it at the first PC show she ever went to, at least 10 years ago. She thinks it was called "Candy Apple Surprise" or "Caramel Apple Surprise". She's pretty sure it had apples, snickers, cool whip, and she thinks maybe pineapple, but she's not sure. She said she LOVED the recipe and used to make it all the time but now she's lost the paper and can't remember everything that's in it. Can anyone help?

I've never heard of it, but there is a website called 'joycesfinecooking' that has a bunch of old PC recipes on it that you could try searching on there.

I have heard of making this with baby ruth bars! I believe it is just 16 oz cool whip, 2 candy bars (cut up), and 1 apple diced! I serve it with apples and graham crackers. I got this from a friend, but I would love to hear if there is a PC version!

I found it on the website I mentioned earlier. It's called Candy Apple Delight.

3 large Granny Smith apples

2 (2 ounce. each) Snickers bars

1/2 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped

1 can (8 ounce) pineapple tidbits, drained

1 container (8 ounce) Cool Whip, thawed

Peel, core and slice apples. Cut into pieces; place in chilled bowl. Coarsely chop candy bars into small pieces. Chop peanuts with food chopper. Add candy, peanuts and pineapple to bowl. Fold in whipped topping and serve. Yield: 10 servings

There was a recipe like this in the Super Salads Recipe cards....but I can't find mine. I know it's there. I think it was called Taffy Apple Salad or something like that.

Brilliant!! Thank you so much!!! I knew you someone here would be able to help!

Here's a recipe I have......NO PINEAPPLE though, never was, and would have omitted it, as I'm allergic.

Candy Apple Dessert Squares

Brownies in the Large Bar Pan - I use two mixes cooked before show

1 package of cream cheese - 8 ounces
1/2 cup caramel sauce, divided
1 firm red apple
1 Granny Smith apple
6 peanut butter cup candies
1/4 peanuts

Bake brownies ahead and plan time to have the cool completely.

I put the cream cheese in the small stainless steel bowl, smoothed it out with the small mix and scrape. I measured out the caramel sauce in the easy read measure cups (which have been a huge seller for me) Then combine the cream cheese and caramel and whisk until spreadable.

Spread on brownies with large spreader

The recipe calls for the apple peeler/corer/slicer, which I do not have. It also says to leave the skin on. (At time, I didn't have APCS, so I used my Apple Wedger, I cut the wedges and then used my Utility Knife to cut the apples smaller.) Spread over cream cheese mixture

Coarsely chop peanut butter cups with the crinkle cutter, chop peanuts with the food chopper. Sprinkle candy and nuts over apples. Drizzle with remaing caramel.

It tasted so yummy! I incorporated the entertainment set (SA) by saying how nice they would look with caramel in the middle and apples on each side. Then used the Mini-Serving Spatula to serve them.

This is a recipe I got from someone else, maybe my director, but she did not list when this recipe came out.

HTH,

Lisa

That sounds pretty good too!!!

1. Where can I find an old Pampered Chef recipe?

You can find old Pampered Chef recipes in a few different places. Check our website's recipe archive, our cookbooks, or our Facebook group for consultants and customers.

2. How do I search for a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for a specific recipe on our website, click on the "Recipes" tab and use the search bar to enter keywords or ingredients. You can also use the filters to narrow down your search results.

3. I remember making a recipe from an old Pampered Chef party, but I can't find it. What should I do?

If you remember making a recipe at a party but can't find it, try reaching out to the consultant who hosted the party. They may have a copy of the recipe or be able to point you in the right direction.

4. Can I request a copy of an old Pampered Chef recipe?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide copies of old Pampered Chef recipes. However, you may be able to find the recipe in one of our cookbooks or on our website.

5. I lost my old Pampered Chef recipe card. How can I get a replacement?

If you lost a recipe card, you can try searching for the recipe on our website or reaching out to the consultant who hosted the party where you received the recipe. They may have a copy or be able to help you find it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • mpkegley