• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Bridal Shower Wish List??

In summary, a bridal shower wish list is a list of preferred gifts selected by the bride-to-be for her upcoming wedding. The bride usually provides the link or information for accessing the list, but gifts not on the list can still be purchased. Money can also be contributed towards a group gift from the wish list. If unable to afford a gift, there are still thoughtful alternatives such as a personalized gift, heartfelt card, or offering to help with wedding preparations.
wendleispampered
Gold Member
I'm looking for something to give to a bride to create her wish list. Does anyone have either a checklist or a form that has all products listed? Something like the wish list that used to be included with the triplicate sheets that Pampered Chef used to provide.... I hope this makes sense! Thanks in advance!! :)

Give her a copy of the Fall 2013 product list. It is on cc download section.

Thank you! I just changed over to the Beta Site and the first time I did a search for that, I didn't find it. I must have done something wrong because when I did it again, I found a ton of options, including the wish list I was looking for!

1. What is a bridal shower wish list?

A bridal shower wish list is a list of preferred gifts that the bride-to-be has selected for her upcoming wedding. It is typically created by the bride and shared with her close family and friends who will be attending the bridal shower.

2. How do I access the bridal shower wish list?

The bride will usually provide the link or website where her wish list is located. Some brides may also include the wish list information in the invitation or on a separate card.

3. Can I purchase a gift not on the bridal shower wish list?

While it is always appreciated to get a gift from the wish list, you can certainly purchase a gift that is not on the list. Just make sure it is something you know the bride will love.

4. Can I contribute money to a group gift from the bridal shower wish list?

Yes, many wish list websites offer the option to contribute money towards a group gift. This allows multiple guests to contribute to a larger, more expensive gift that the bride may have on her wish list.

5. What if I can't afford anything on the bridal shower wish list?

It is completely understandable if you cannot afford any of the gifts on the wish list. You can always get creative and make a personalized gift or contribute towards a group gift. Alternatively, you can also give a heartfelt card or offer to help with wedding preparations. The bride will appreciate any gesture of love and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies