• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Bride Apron for Guests to Sign?

In summary, popular gift options for a bridal shower include kitchen gadgets and appliances, cookware and bakeware sets, serving dishes, and decorative items for the home. Gift cards can be purchased for the bride-to-be and a personalized gift set can be customized on the website. There are no discounts for bulk purchases, but there is a referral program for earning rewards. The return policy for gifts allows for a full refund within 90 days if the bride-to-be does not have an account, or an exchange or merchandise credit if she does.
tnmimi
Hello fellow cheffers,

FirstI want to thank everyone for all the great ideas that you share.
I want to have the 1950 vs the 2009 bride, but I can't find it. Could someone please post?

Thank you is advance

Kaseydee thank you so much!! You're awesome!!

Yes, thank you all! But, how exactly do you do the left/right game?

Awesome - thanks ladies! I have a shower on Thursday and this is perfect!!

do you have a PC bride apron for all the guests to sign? I have one available w/ fabric markers & could get it to you priority mail.
[email protected]

What are some popular gift options for a bridal shower?

Some popular gift options for a bridal shower include kitchen gadgets and appliances, cookware and bakeware sets, serving dishes, and decorative items for the home.

Can I purchase gift cards for the bride-to-be?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers gift cards that can be used towards any products on our website or in our catalog.

Can I customize a gift set for the bride-to-be?

Yes, our website allows you to create a personalized gift set by choosing your desired products and packaging them together in a gift box.

Do you offer discounts for bulk purchases for bridal showers?

Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts for bulk purchases. However, we do have a referral program where you can earn rewards for referring friends and family to our products.

What is the return policy for bridal shower gifts?

If the bride-to-be does not have a Pampered Chef account, she can return the gift within 90 days for a full refund. If she has an account, she can exchange the gift or receive a merchandise credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies