• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Asked for Show Tonight!!!!

In summary, the person had a lady call last minute for a show and required at least 10 people for it to happen. The lady managed to get 12 people confirmed and asked for a quick and easy recipe to showcase products. Suggestions were made for a microwave cake and hot broccoli dip or pull apart bread. The person also shared a recipe for Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue. The person then mentioned a baked burrito from the Season's Best and congratulated the host on adding two potential consultants to her team. However, the show ended up being a bust with only one outside order but the person is hopeful for future shows and adding more members to their team. They also shared a mishap with a Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake
summer
I had a lady call late last night and asked if I was avaliable to do a show for tonight. I told her that I was free but she would have to guarantee me atleast 10 people before I would agree to such a last minute show. She just called and said that she had 12 people confirmed. (I wasn't expecting her to get 10). What is a great short recipe to do and show plenty of products? Help, I'm running out of time!!! It's at 7.

I'd do whatever I'm most comfortable with. Certainly not a new one :eek:

Have a fun show! That's really cool!

Kris

I would maybe do a microwave cake since they are so easy and take about five minutes to mix. Maybe you could do an easy dip that shows alot of products. I know I've been doing the hot broccoli dip this month and the pull apart bread in the skillet. Both are quick and easy. Have fun! Hopefully this will be a really profitable show since it was such short notice.

How about Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 tsp Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1/2 tsp rum or vanilla extract
Assorted fresh fruit dippers such as strawberries, apple, peach or pear wedges

Place Chocolate morsels and half of the whiped topping in small batter bowl. Microwave, uncovered on HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Fold in remaining whipped topping, cinnamon and rum extract, if desired; mix until smooth. Cover refrigerate at least 30 minutes.

Family size baked burrito in the Season's Best is fantastic...short and sweet...(i.e., I buy the pre-cooked chicken from the grocery store to make the recipe go faster!)
Good luck and Congrats!
Cheers,
Angela

So Summer, How did it go?

Well, she only had one other person there besides herself and she was her mother. Not what she had promised!! But, there is great news!!! She was calling her cousin to she where she was at and her cousin said that she wanted to sign up as a consultant!! She was working with another consultant last month but they decided to stop selling. So I am meeting with her on Monday! Plus, the host said that she would like to try again with alittle more time and book a show at the begining of Feb. so she could use her show money towards a kit for herself!!!! So, to sum it all up I went to a last minute show which was a BUST as far as sales--only one outside order ($10)but, am possibly going to be adding 2 new members to my team!! WOOO HOOO!!!! If these sign up then I only need one more to sign and I can walk across stage at Nationals!!!!! Just keep us in our prayers!

PS I just did the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and as I was flipping it out of the pan it fell off the plate onto the cooling rack and broke into a million pieces. What a night!!

WOW! Great news! Congrats! I only wish I could be so lucky.

so, did you sign the two potentials? :D

summer said:
Well, she only had one other person there besides herself and she was her mother. Not what she had promised!! But, there is great news!!! She was calling her cousin to she where she was at and her cousin said that she wanted to sign up as a consultant!! She was working with another consultant last month but they decided to stop selling. So I am meeting with her on Monday! Plus, the host said that she would like to try again with alittle more time and book a show at the begining of Feb. so she could use her show money towards a kit for herself!!!! So, to sum it all up I went to a last minute show which was a BUST as far as sales--only one outside order ($10)but, am possibly going to be adding 2 new members to my team!! WOOO HOOO!!!! If these sign up then I only need one more to sign and I can walk across stage at Nationals!!!!! Just keep us in our prayers!

PS I just did the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and as I was flipping it out of the pan it fell off the plate onto the cooling rack and broke into a million pieces. What a night!!

1. What are some quick and easy recipes to prepare for a show tonight?

Some popular quick and easy recipes for a show tonight include our Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, Chicken Bruschetta Pasta, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites. These recipes can all be made in under 30 minutes and are sure to be a hit with your guests.

2. Can you recommend any gluten-free or dairy-free options for guests with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we offer a variety of gluten-free and dairy-free recipes that are delicious and easy to make. Some options include our Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry, Zucchini Noodles with Chicken and Pesto, and Chocolate Avocado Pudding.

3. I have never hosted a Pampered Chef show before, what should I expect?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a fun and easy way to earn free products and have a great time with friends and family. Our consultants will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary materials. You can expect to learn new recipes, try out products, and have a chance to win prizes.

4. Can I still host a show if I don't have a big kitchen or cooking space?

Absolutely! You don't need a large kitchen or cooking space to host a Pampered Chef show. Our consultants can work with any size space and provide tips for maximizing your cooking area. Plus, many of our recipes can be made in smaller spaces with minimal equipment.

5. How can I get my guests excited and engaged during the show tonight?

One great way to get your guests excited and engaged is to encourage them to participate in the cooking process. This can include helping with prep work, trying out products, and taste-testing the final dishes. You can also offer incentives and prizes for participation, such as a free product or discount on their purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Yakmama
Replies