1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings HELP asked for show tonight!!!!

1. summer

summer

I had a lady call late last night and asked if I was avaliable to do a show for tonight. I told her that I was free but she would have to guarantee me atleast 10 people before I would agree to such a last minute show. She just called and said that she had 12 people confirmed. (I wasn't expecting her to get 10). What is a great short recipe to do and show plenty of products? Help, I'm running out of time!!! It's at 7.

Jan 19, 2006
  2. I Have the Tools

I Have the Tools Member

I'd do whatever I'm most comfortable with. Certainly not a new one :eek:

Have a fun show! That's really cool!

Kris

3. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I would maybe do a microwave cake since they are so easy and take about five minutes to mix. Maybe you could do an easy dip that shows alot of products. I know I've been doing the hot broccoli dip this month and the pull apart bread in the skillet. Both are quick and easy. Have fun! Hopefully this will be a really profitable show since it was such short notice.

Jan 19, 2006
  4. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

How about Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue
    3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
    1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
    1/2 tsp Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
    1/2 tsp rum or vanilla extract
    Assorted fresh fruit dippers such as strawberries, apple, peach or pear wedges

Place Chocolate morsels and half of the whiped topping in small batter bowl. Microwave, uncovered on HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Fold in remaining whipped topping, cinnamon and rum extract, if desired; mix until smooth. Cover refrigerate at least 30 minutes.

Jan 19, 2006
  5. acherry

acherry Member Gold Member

Family size baked burrito in the Season's Best is fantastic...short and sweet...(i.e., I buy the pre-cooked chicken from the grocery store to make the recipe go faster!)
    Good luck and Congrats!
    Cheers,
    Angela

Jan 19, 2006
  6. lde1403

lde1403 Member

So Summer, How did it go?

Jan 20, 2006
  7. summer

summer

Well, she only had one other person there besides herself and she was her mother. Not what she had promised!! But, there is great news!!! She was calling her cousin to she where she was at and her cousin said that she wanted to sign up as a consultant!! She was working with another consultant last month but they decided to stop selling. So I am meeting with her on Monday! Plus, the host said that she would like to try again with alittle more time and book a show at the begining of Feb. so she could use her show money towards a kit for herself!!!! So, to sum it all up I went to a last minute show which was a BUST as far as sales--only one outside order ($10)but, am possibly going to be adding 2 new members to my team!! WOOO HOOO!!!! If these sign up then I only need one more to sign and I can walk across stage at Nationals!!!!! Just keep us in our prayers!

PS I just did the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and as I was flipping it out of the pan it fell off the plate onto the cooling rack and broke into a million pieces. What a night!!

Jan 20, 2006
  8. lde1403

lde1403 Member

WOW! Great news! Congrats! I only wish I could be so lucky.

Jan 20, 2006
  9. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

so, did you sign the two potentials? :D

Feb 17, 2006
Have something to add?