• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Grecian Party Squares Recipe Fast!

In summary, the Grecian Party Squares recipe requires phyllo dough, feta cheese, spinach, red bell pepper, kalamata olives, olive oil, and oregano. To assemble, layer phyllo dough brushed with olive oil and top with spinach and feta cheese mixture, red bell pepper, and olives. Fold the edges to create a square shape, brush with more olive oil, and bake. The squares can be made ahead of time and served with tzatziki sauce, hummus, or a Greek salad. Variations can be made using different fillings such as sun-dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts, or by adding cooked chicken or ground lamb.
queenjean
I need the Grecian Party Squares recipe for a show today!! YIKES! I have all the cookbooks and know it is in there somewhere but I cannopt find it. Which recipe book is it in. I feel like such a dope.:rolleyes:

I did a search on CC and didn't find that recipe. I found Grecian Garden Toss and Pesto Party Squares. Could it be one of these?

found itIt is in F/W 1999 Season's Best and F/W 2002 Season's Best.

WHEW!

Glad you found it!!

Hi there! Don't worry, we've all been in a rush and had trouble finding a recipe in the moment. The Grecian Party Squares recipe can be found in our "Mediterranean Inspirations" cookbook on page 58. It's a delicious and easy recipe to make for your show today. Good luck!

What ingredients do I need for the Grecian Party Squares recipe?

You will need phyllo dough, feta cheese, spinach, red bell pepper, kalamata olives, olive oil, and oregano for this recipe.

How do I assemble the Grecian Party Squares?

Start by brushing a layer of olive oil on a sheet of phyllo dough. Then, layer another sheet on top and brush with more olive oil. Repeat this process until you have 6 layers of phyllo dough. Next, spread the spinach and feta cheese mixture on top, followed by the chopped red bell pepper and kalamata olives. Fold the edges of the phyllo dough over to create a square shape. Brush the top with more olive oil and sprinkle with oregano. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

Can I make the Grecian Party Squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the squares ahead of time and store them in the fridge until ready to bake. Just make sure to cover them with plastic wrap to prevent the phyllo dough from drying out.

What can I serve with the Grecian Party Squares?

The Grecian Party Squares are delicious on their own, but you can also serve them with a side of tzatziki sauce or hummus for dipping. They also pair well with a Greek salad or grilled vegetables.

Are there any variations I can make to the Grecian Party Squares recipe?

Yes, you can mix and match the fillings to create different flavor combinations. For example, you can use sun-dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts instead of red bell pepper and olives. You can also add cooked chicken or ground lamb for a heartier version. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Aun
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • meganmcg