• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order Replacement Parts for My Pampered Chef Apple Wedger?

In summary, the "Help! Apple Wedger Protector" is a kitchen tool that safely and easily slices apples into wedges while also protecting your hands from accidental cuts. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for other fruits like pears and peaches. To use it, simply press down firmly on an apple placed on a cutting board. While it is safe for use, adult supervision is recommended when children are using it.
ChefJesssica
Help! I am confused. I had a guest this evening who is missing her protective cover for her apple wedger. I found the number 242A on the Replacement Parts Order Form that came in that binder you get when you sign on. But when I enter it into Pampered Partner, it dosent come up. Can I even enter it as part of the show order? What do I do?

Thanks in advance for your help:)

Replacement parts can not be ordered on a show. You have to click on Non-Commission orders on PP, then choose add an order, then scroll through to replacement parts and go from there. The good news is the price INCLUDES shipping and handling and you can have it shipped directly to the customer.

HTH,

Jodi,

Thanks so much for your quick reply. I have her cover on it's way! Thanks again!

You're quite welcome! Anytime :D

HmmmmMy apple wedger never came w/ a protective covering! Now I have to look that up and get one..

Thanks!

The older ones didnt come with one. The ones were selling now REALLY need one, If you sell any of these...PLEASE make sure you tell the person they are SHARP, I found out the hard way & almost sliced my thumb in half:eek: :eek: :eek: , damn thing wouldnt stop bleeding, thank god it was almost the end of the show.:eek:

1. What is the "Help! Apple Wedger Protector" used for?

The "Help! Apple Wedger Protector" is a kitchen tool designed to safely and easily slice apples into wedges. It also protects your hands from accidentally getting cut by the sharp wedges.

2. Is the "Help! Apple Wedger Protector" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Help! Apple Wedger Protector" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher.

3. Can the "Help! Apple Wedger Protector" be used for other fruits?

While it is primarily designed for slicing apples, the "Help! Apple Wedger Protector" can also be used for other similarly sized fruits such as pears or peaches.

4. How do I use the "Help! Apple Wedger Protector"?

To use the "Help! Apple Wedger Protector", simply place the apple on a cutting board and press the tool down firmly over the apple. The sharp blades will cut the apple into 8 even wedges. Use caution when handling the wedges as they may still have sharp edges.

5. Is the "Help! Apple Wedger Protector" safe for children to use?

While the "Help! Apple Wedger Protector" is designed to be safe and easy to use, we recommend adult supervision when children are using it. The sharp blades and wedges can still pose a potential hazard if not used properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PamperedCrum
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef