• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Apple Wedger Protector

ChefJesssica

Apr 7, 2006
Help! I am confused. I had a guest this evening who is missing her protective cover for her apple wedger. I found the number 242A on the Replacement Parts Order Form that came in that binder you get when you sign on. But when I enter it into Pampered Partner, it dosent come up. Can I even enter it as part of the show order? What do I do?

Thanks in advance for your help:)

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Replacement parts can not be ordered on a show. You have to click on Non-Commission orders on PP, then choose add an order, then scroll through to replacement parts and go from there. The good news is the price INCLUDES shipping and handling and you can have it shipped directly to the customer.

HTH,

ChefJesssica

Apr 7, 2006
Jodi,

Thanks so much for your quick reply. I have her cover on it's way! Thanks again!

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
The older ones didnt come with one. The ones were selling now REALLY need one, If you sell any of these...PLEASE make sure you tell the person they are SHARP, I found out the hard way & almost sliced my thumb in half:eek: :eek: :eek: , damn thing wouldnt stop bleeding, thank god it was almost the end of the show.:eek: