• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Apple Salsa in an SB from 2004 or Earlier

In summary, the Apple Salsa recipe from the 2004 Spring/Summer Season's Best Catalog can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant. It is still available and substitutions can be made, but it is recommended to use the original recipe for best results. The 2004 Spring/Summer Season's Best Catalog is no longer available for purchase.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I have a Past Host's neighbor who is looking for an Apple Salsa that did not have any other berries in it.....oh and it was in a SB from 04 or earlier.

She says it is not Apple Berry Salsa so I am off to go through my older SB's for her but if someone beats me to it....please LMK!!!

TIA!

Erin there are 500 pages of Erin Smith on facebook... I can't find you. :(

So it was Caramel Apple dessert duo...just in case anyone wondered! LOL
I got more information this morning and was able to find it in an old SB!

Can you post the recipe? Which SB was it in?

Thanks

That sounds delicious. I'd like to see the recipe too.

Please post the recipe or list the SB it was in. I remember it, sounds good!
Deb

1. Where can I find the Apple Salsa recipe from the 2004 Spring/Summer Season's Best Catalog?

The Apple Salsa recipe from the 2004 Spring/Summer Season's Best Catalog can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is the Apple Salsa recipe from 2004 still available?

Yes, the Apple Salsa recipe from 2004 is still available. It can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I purchase the 2004 Spring/Summer Season's Best Catalog to get the Apple Salsa recipe?

The 2004 Spring/Summer Season's Best Catalog is no longer available for purchase. However, the Apple Salsa recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in the 2004 Apple Salsa recipe?

Substitutions can be made in the 2004 Apple Salsa recipe to fit dietary needs or preferences. However, we recommend following the original recipe for best results.

5. Can I use a different type of apple in the 2004 Apple Salsa recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of apple in the 2004 Apple Salsa recipe. We recommend using a firm, tart apple such as Granny Smith for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • straitfan