• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help: Anyone Have Fish Recipe in Dcb?

In summary, the conversation suggests that the speaker is looking for recipes or sample times for cooking fish in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) for a party full of health-conscious individuals. Another person recommends a Tilapia recipe cooked with olive oil and PC citrus & basil rub for a quick and easy option. Another person shares a Halibut Alyeska recipe that uses mayonnaise, sour cream, and cheddar cheese as the main ingredients. Lastly, a Pampered Chef consultant suggests trying out their Baked Lemon Garlic Salmon or Soy-Glazed Tilapia recipes for a healthier option using the DCB.
Christascafe
My next party is full of health nuts that cook fish...I would love to demo the DCB but I have never cooked fish in it? Does anyone have recipes or sample times of how long to cook fish?:confused:

Thanks,

This is really from awhile ago, but if you are still interested, I have been doing Tilapia in the DCB. Super easy & Super fast & yummy! I put 3 frozen fillets in that I have rubbed with olive oil and PC citrus & basil rub. Cover DCB and microwave for 10-15 mins! It's done when the fish flakes apart. It would also work with cod. Best part is that there is no lingering fish smell! :)

AWESOME awesome a w e s o m e Halibut recipe:

Halibut Alyeska

SERVES 4 -6
Ingredients
2 lbs halibut, cut in 1- inch pieces (or leave in 6oz. fillets)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons flour
1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon minced onion
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions
1 Preheat oven to 425°F.
2 Rinse halibut and pat dry.
3 Arrange halibut side by side in greased 8 X 12-inch baking dish.
4 In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream and flour.
5 Stir in lemon juice, onion and pepper.
6 Spoon mixture over fish to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate - 4 hours to overnight.
7 Bake uncovered for 14 minutes or until fish is opaque in center of thickest piece.
8 Add cheese, bake (covered) until melted, about 10 minutes

Scott, that sounds awesome! I will definitely be trying it!
Thanks!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend trying out some of our delicious and healthy fish recipes that are designed specifically for the Deep Covered Baker. One of my personal favorites is the Baked Lemon Garlic Salmon, which only takes about 15 minutes to cook in the DCB. You can find the recipe on our website or in our recipe book. Another great option is the Soy-Glazed Tilapia, which cooks in just 10-12 minutes. Don't be afraid to experiment with different types of fish and seasonings in the DCB, it's a versatile and convenient tool for healthy cooking. Happy demoing!

1. Can you recommend a specific fish recipe to use with the Deep Covered Baker?

One popular recipe is the Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, which can be made in the Deep Covered Baker. Other options include Lemon Herb Salmon and Baked Cod with Tomatoes and Olives.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan fish recipes that can be made in the Deep Covered Baker?

While the Deep Covered Baker is typically used for cooking fish, it can also be used for vegetarian or vegan options such as roasted vegetables or tofu. The Baker will help create a crispy and evenly cooked texture for these dishes.

3. Do you have any low-carb or keto-friendly fish recipes for the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, there are several options such as Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon, Broiled Cod with Lemon and Garlic, and Blackened Mahi Mahi. These recipes can easily be adapted to fit a low-carb or keto diet.

4. Can the Deep Covered Baker be used for cooking other types of meat besides fish?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker can be used for cooking chicken, pork, and even beef. Some popular recipes include Garlic and Herb Roasted Chicken, BBQ Pork Tenderloin, and Beef Roast with Vegetables.

5. How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker after cooking fish?

To clean the Deep Covered Baker after cooking fish, simply soak it in warm soapy water for about 10 minutes. Then, use a sponge or soft-bristled brush to gently scrub away any residue. For tougher stains, you can use a baking soda paste. Rinse thoroughly and dry before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
Replies