• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help again!!!!!

KCPChef

Oct 15, 2009
I'm so sorry to be sooo needy! My director has not called me back and I have no one else that I can call to answer questions! I have been calling her since MONDAY!!!! Anyways- I am trying to submit this show tonight and there are red dots beside a couple people's name but there is nothing that indicateds anything wrong. How do I figure out what the red dot is for?

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I'm so sorry to be sooo needy! My director has not called me back and I have no one else that I can call to answer questions! I have been calling her since MONDAY!!!! Anyways- I am trying to submit this show tonight and there are red dots beside a couple people's name but there is nothing that indicateds anything wrong. How do I figure out what the red dot is for?

The red dot could mean that you have added a line, but not a product in the line, on the order screen...or many other things. :)

Actually, if you just continue closing the show, you will come to a screen that will tell you that you can't continue until you fix the problems, and it will tell you why there are red dots.