• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Red Dot Mystery: Help Solve My Submissions Problem!

In summary, the speaker is experiencing difficulty with submitting a show and is unsure about the meaning of the red dots beside some names. They have been trying to contact their director for help, but have not received a response. To figure out the meaning of the red dots, the speaker can click on them or reach out to the platform's support team. They are advised to not stress and to continue with the submission process.
KCPChef
I'm so sorry to be sooo needy! My director has not called me back and I have no one else that I can call to answer questions! I have been calling her since MONDAY!!!! Anyways- I am trying to submit this show tonight and there are red dots beside a couple people's name but there is nothing that indicateds anything wrong. How do I figure out what the red dot is for?

KCPChef said:
I'm so sorry to be sooo needy! My director has not called me back and I have no one else that I can call to answer questions! I have been calling her since MONDAY!!!! Anyways- I am trying to submit this show tonight and there are red dots beside a couple people's name but there is nothing that indicateds anything wrong. How do I figure out what the red dot is for?

The red dot could mean that you have added a line, but not a product in the line, on the order screen...or many other things. :)

Actually, if you just continue closing the show, you will come to a screen that will tell you that you can't continue until you fix the problems, and it will tell you why there are red dots.

I understand how frustrating it can be when you have questions and can't get in touch with your director. The best way to figure out what the red dots are for is to click on them and see if there is any specific information or error message that pops up. You can also try reaching out to the support team for the platform you are using to submit the show. They may have more information on what the red dots mean and how to resolve any issues associated with them. In the meantime, try not to stress too much and know that you are doing the best you can. Good luck with submitting your show!

What is "Red Dot Mystery: Help Solve My Submissions Problem!"?

"Red Dot Mystery: Help Solve My Submissions Problem!" is an interactive mystery game where players must use their critical thinking and problem-solving skills to help solve a submissions problem for a fictional company. Players will be presented with clues, puzzles, and challenges as they work to unravel the mystery and fix the submissions issue.

How do I play "Red Dot Mystery: Help Solve My Submissions Problem!"?

To play "Red Dot Mystery: Help Solve My Submissions Problem!", simply visit our website and click on the game. The game will walk you through the steps and provide instructions on how to interact with the game and solve the mystery. It is recommended to play on a desktop or laptop computer for the best experience.

Is there a time limit for "Red Dot Mystery: Help Solve My Submissions Problem!"?

There is no time limit for "Red Dot Mystery: Help Solve My Submissions Problem!" and players can take as much time as they need to solve the mystery. However, the faster you solve the mystery, the higher your score will be. So, it is recommended to solve the mystery as quickly as possible to earn a higher score.

Can I play "Red Dot Mystery: Help Solve My Submissions Problem!" with a group?

Yes, "Red Dot Mystery: Help Solve My Submissions Problem!" can be played with a group. You can work together to solve the mystery or compete against each other to see who can solve it the fastest. However, only one player can interact with the game at a time, so make sure to take turns and work together.

Is "Red Dot Mystery: Help Solve My Submissions Problem!" suitable for all ages?

"Red Dot Mystery: Help Solve My Submissions Problem!" is suitable for all ages, however, it is recommended for players 10 years and older due to the level of critical thinking and problem-solving required. Younger players may require some assistance from adults or older siblings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedgirl3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cooking.with.ann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cooking.with.ann
  • pamperedpals