• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Where to Mail a Paper Supply Order? Help Needed!

In summary, the address to mail your paper supply order can be found on the order form or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the correct mailing address. If you would like to mail your order to a different address, make sure to provide the correct mailing address when placing your order. The delivery time for your order will depend on your location and chosen shipping method. It is recommended to include your full name, address, and phone number on your order for easier communication. You can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account or contacting your consultant for assistance.
pampchefrhondab
Hey, does anyone know the address to mail a paper supply order to? It is not printed on the order form that I can find!

Please help if you can!

Thanks!

I can't find anything.
Call the Solution Center... They are still open ... and ask them! :)

I'm on hold - don't want to do a call back since kids went to bed for first day of school tomorrow!

It's just:

One Pampered Chef Lane
Addison, IL 60101

Well, that's easy enough! ;)

You either address it to Solution Center, or to Order Processing - same diff.

I asked if I needed to specify who it goes to and she said, "no."

1. Where do I send my paper supply order?

The address to mail your paper supply order can be found on the order form or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the correct mailing address.

2. Can I mail my paper supply order to a different address?

Yes, you can mail your paper supply order to a different address if you would like. Just make sure to provide the correct mailing address when placing your order.

3. How long will it take for my paper supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for your paper supply order will depend on your location and the shipping method you chose. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for an estimated delivery time.

4. Do I need to include any additional information when mailing my paper supply order?

It is recommended to include your full name, address, and phone number on your paper supply order when mailing it. This will make it easier for us to contact you if there are any issues with your order.

5. Can I track my paper supply order once it has been shipped?

Yes, you can track your paper supply order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking the status of your order. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with tracking your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • heatherstobbs